alternate explanation revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indy
I had a small theory about the matrix after seeing reloaded and by seeing revolutions i'm not sure I was wrong. All my friends say i'm wrong but they can't give me a good reason. Maybe you guys can. I don't think anyone has come up with this solution. What if everything you have seen in the trilogy was in the matrix (even Zion). And the 1% or something who doesn't accept the matrix are made believe the are out of it. It would explane the last minutes of the movie. I like to think of it like they want to let the audience believe the war is over (just like the humans in the movie) and only 1% really understands the meaning of the movie. It would be cool if this was really the case. But please correct me if i'm wrong and tell my why it's impossible, because I don't like it that I don't understand the plot. War is over seems such an easy solution.

Indy
oops I just noticed someone did have this theory. Sorry about that.

Noola
This is a very well known theory referred to here as MWAM {Matrix within a matrix}. The end of revo does not really show that MWAM is true though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.