Rotk Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Inevitable
Anybody know how to beat Gollum? GOD!!! lol

sauron
its not out for ten days yet, i suggest you go to www.google.com and type in cheats for lotr rotk how to beat gollum, or check www.supercheats.com

Smodden
also try www. gamefaqs .com thats the best site i know of. anyway the games out now and i'll probably get it soon.

while were on the topic what platform is everybody getting it on?

PS2? Gamecube? Xbox? or PC?

ATM4eternity
What i did was block a lot, and then when he was near the edge id slash at him and then he'd start to fall (kinda trying to balance and stay on) and then u have to push him off with the push button (b on xbox, i ithnk circle on ps2 but not sure) and then he falls off and holds on,,, and u have to do the downward thrust instant kill button(R on xbox) and repeat

The_Inevitable
Yes, I figured it out.
Thanks.

lotrlover7000
Hey can anyone help me with the southern gate, or first part of Minas Tirith embarrasment

turin
what do you need to know about the southern gate? just run around hit all the catapults, where the tower falls down run across, climb a ladder, kill some baddies, open gate, go back down, kill lots of baddies, run through the gate.

lotrlover7000
weres the switch

forumcrew
for gollum just stand by the edge he comes right to you its quite simple that way

forumcrew
personally i felt the game was lacking me and my friend beat it on co-op in a night its really fun but too short

ATM4eternity
Yeah, its still fun to play over and stuff but i think it did go by a lil too fast. And how it shows the dead at pelennor fields, is that what they are going to look like in the movie or is that how they were in the book, because i pictured them way different.

~*~Dracos Girl~
i really wanna get it but havent yet. so tell is it worth buying or should i just rent it at blockbusters?

lotrlover7000
Can anyone help me with pellannor fields

lotrlover7000
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

turin
what do you need to know about pelenor fields? you need to kill a bunsh of easterlings, then oliphaunts come out and you need to run up to the cliffs on the sides and shoot them. after killing a couple (you will have to run from one cliff to another) the witchking will attack merry and sam. stay on the cliff and run to the side with the witch king. shoot him a few times and he flies away. another oliphaunt will apear. go kill him then the witchking comes back. go shoot him some more. this will happen a couple of times and you will have to switch from cliff to cliff on occasion but stay up on them as much as possible.

lotrlover7000
WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST MINAS TIRITH

The_Inevitable
turin it's Eowyn and Merry not Sam Deh.

turin
dude, when you are typing in a hurry sometimes you type the wrong things, hehehe, big grin

The_Inevitable
Lol

Fire
sounds like a Lame game tho

cookies2006
its fun but just 2 easy. especially on co-op.

mah
It isn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.