Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
can anybody make me a signature, with sauron and morgoth on it, pleaase

thanks- apreciate it

nazgulinthedark
i can, but it might not turn out like professional or any thing, i've made a couple of ppls before so i've had practice

sauron
well can you please try black background, sauron and morgoth on it

nazgulinthedark
yeah i can try it might take me awhile,

sauron
post it here when you are done please

nazgulinthedark
um ,whats a morgoth

nazgulinthedark
here it is, i didn't know what a morgth was

sauron
thank you tahst great

how do i make it my sig now?

if you want to fing morgoth its on www.google.com go on images and type in morgoth

nazgulinthedark
ok you go to profile, then edit profile, then scroll down, ther will be a big box were you type in your signature stuff, then below that you click on a link called 'upload costum signature' then you can save as the thing above then browse -la da da- find it, press 'uplaod sig' and te da!

i made a avatar to go w/ it if you want

nazgulinthedark
freaky, i think i just put your thing as my sig, oops

nazgulinthedark
oh, um if you could just type like made by nazgulinthedark under it or something, that'd be great

nazgulinthedark
ugh! why is it still coming up as my sig!?

sauron
i saved that pic of sauron and then went to upload pic and it says vBulletin Message
The file you uploaded is too large!
The maximum allowed file size for a signature is 30KB (30000 bytes).
Your file size is 247k (253398 bytes). Please reduce the file size.

help plz sad

nazgulinthedark
thats weird cause it's working fine as my sig right now, and i can't get rid of it, even though i alredy loaded my sig back on my profile

nazgulinthedark
ill try to fix it

sauron
your sig is showin as the nazgul for me, right so what do i have to do, step by step easy guide for me

nazgulinthedark
paste this into your signature thing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_10300.gif

but putbefore it andafter it with no spaces

nazgulinthedark
gack! ok type in the link thing above but put before it and after it

nazgulinthedark
grrr ok put befoe it but with no spaces, and after it w/ no spaces

nazgulinthedark
haha! there we go!

sauron
ur sig is the nazgul for me, will you please write down step by step what i have to do, to perfection cos i just cant do it no matter what

nazgulinthedark
sorry, my dad kicked me off the computer, but it looks like you got it on there ok, it's coming up

nazgulinthedark
are you sure mine is coming up as nazgulinthedark, because i'm seeing it as yours

sauron
DONE! and as you asked i credited you for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.