its been a while.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
ive been away from the forums for awhile. wut did i miss? did n e one miss me? i missed the special cookies!

nazgulinthedark
i never met you

drunk_nazgul
I missed you so much, carnage!

Heh heh, but I never noticed you were gone...

The Force
web slinger, where have you been man? wink

DeNiro
i noticed that carnage was gone and i like carnage he is a cool dude but to be honest with u i am taking breaks from the forums also i just dont have time and they werent as fun as they where but still the people keep me here if it wasnt for everyone i met i wouldnt be here but youll be seeing less and less of me as time goes on i think

carnage713
ya i knew u guys wud miss me. theres been a lotta new ppl. ive lost track of all the good ol fun threads. now there pointless and completly random. but ill try to b around more often. i kno u guys cant get along w/ out me.

royal_jester
Same with me too.

I was gone for awhile and then returned because I missed the people.

KMC isn't as fun as it used to be.

And welcome back Carnagesmile

carnage713
thanks evry1 its good to be back

diegocala
sup

carnage713
not to much here. you?

diegocala
SSDD

The Force
SSDD? i'm stupid, what does that mean?

diegocala
Same Shit Different Day

DeNiro
i thought that u where pulling a dreamcather on us ssdd that was there lil hiding place in there minds or something ne one understanding ne thing i am trying to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.