whats the funniest movie moment of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
which is the funniest scene or moment in movie history?

fanatos
It is from "Bruce Almighty". When Bruce has the powers and he starts to make fun of the news guy. smile Man that was something. Everybody just bursted out laughing, in the theatre. big grin

lala 169
FROM ........................ I DUNNO!

DeNiro
i know exaclty what was the funniest moment in a movie it was in the movie super troopers the highway cops and the local cops r in the diner the highway cops have just finished there chugging contest with the mapel syrup so two highway cops walk up to the local cops and the local cops say they want some mexican food because the one highway cop looks mexican and then they say another highway cop what r u guys multypliing and then the local cop goes yeah if they could figure out what hole to stick it in then boom a syrup bottle hits the guy right in the face and he goes ooo what the fuuck and the one crazy hgihway cop is standing up pointing going hahahaha and he goes i saw that and the highway cop goes sit down rando and this is the best part of all he goes to sit down and as he is sitting down he throws another syrup bottle at him and hits him in the head again omg i cried laughing i rewund that party about 30 times and each time i cried and laughed my ass off i luved that part that will for all times be my favortie part in a movie

diegocala
When Brad Pitt gets run over in Meet Joe Black laughing

Kes
Oh yeh Diego! That 1 is ace!laughing

badkittykitty
man that was so damned funny diego!!

too me one of the funniest is the Spanish Inquisition musical in history of the world,mel brooks is a comic genius!!
"Talkamatta! You can't talkamatta anything!"

BackFire
There are numerous moments in Spaceballs that could rival any other moments in other movies....Also SouthPark the movie has several..

ahaetrkarykl
well one great one is in rocketman where he is singing john jacob jingleheimer schmitt in the isolation chambers

nazgulinthedark
in anger managment, when whats his face has to sing "i fell pretty" in the middle of a bridge

nazgulinthedark
i carcked up through that entire movie

buffymitch
In dumb and dumber when HArry suggest to lloyd they should look up the name Samsonite.

In scary movie two when cindy drives to the mansion and sings along With Vitamin c really of key. Vitamin C iterupt her and says: Will you shut the **** up and let me sing.

In the emepror's new groove two scenes. Both Izma and Kuzco say in Izma's dungeon: Why do we even have that LEver. The second time it's funnier

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud i love the emporer's new groove!

ivyem
in dumb and dumber, when the jim carrey guy is at the chinese restaurant with that girl... laughing laughing out loud

total metalhead
when you first see that pathetic excuse for a monster in Jeepers Creepers laughing out loud . jeese that movie sucked

ahaetrkarykl
i think dumb and dumber has the funniest movie scenes ever. i love when harry is strangling lloyd because lloyd had extra gloves, and lloyd screams," Harry! your hands are freezing! ahhhhhh!!!"

Kes
In Shrek when the donkey is looking for the flower with certain colors (cant remember what colors) and then says someting along the lines of:" I'm color-blind!"

Kes
Every scene with the squirel in Ice age.

feanorlp
big grin THAT is a GREAT ONE!!!!!!!

buffymitch
i agree same goes for emperor's new groove those are my favorite comedies

pinkchampagne
These are all great, but I must say the funniest movie moment is in Office Space, when the three guys take the fax machine out into the field and start beating it with a bat, and then they stop but the one guy runs back and starts beating it with his bare hands and the other two have to pull him off and hold him back, and then it shows them all dancing in some living room like their trying to be black, and the entire time that song is playing . . . "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta"

Myth
"MY GERMS!" - Scary Movie 2
HA HA HA! I love that damn gimpy hand!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
in AP goldmember wen goldmember goes here is austin powers' fazha.. and dr evil goes his ferzer.. nd he goes fazha the fazha.. then dr. evil goes goldmember i dont speak freaky deaky dutch.. then goldmember goes fazha fazha is dad.. then dr evil goes o his FATHER fa-ther (father) it was reeli funni

Curl_Up&Dye
Dumb and Dumber-r....when Harry sits on the radiator at the girl's house and the chocolate bar melts in his pocket. he goes to the bathroom because his ass was burning...and he reaches into his pocket and his hand comes out all chocolatey and brown...in the process of trying to cool his ass off, he gets chocolate everywhere...and then makes a bigger cholocate mess as he tries to clean it up.. Pretty soon the entire bathroom has chocolate everywhere... the walls, mirror, towels...etc etc. Bob Saget (who is her father) walks into the bathroom and freaks out "Oh my god he shit everywhere! He shit all over the bathroom!! There is shit all over the bathroom! Shit on the mirror! Shit on the walls! My house is full of shit! Shit everywhere!"

saucybird007
laughing out loud i have to agree with you there. That is well funny. He just bounces! laughing out loud

saucybird007
Shrek cracked me up too. Oh and Me, Myself and Irene.
laughing

Morfiwen
has anyone ever seen TommyBoy?? i laughed my head off through the ENTIRE movie

papabeard
The funniest movie of all time is "Fear and loathing in las vegas.

Friend44
I'll go with Clockwork Orange when drinking a glass of water we see dentures at the bottom...

Kes
I laughed my head off watching Caught in act.

badkittykitty
mystery science theater 3000 can make any movie moment hilarious!

Lord Soth
Anything from Office Space, Shrek, and Spaceballs

Also, Yoda lightsabe fighting w/ Dooku (this doubles as the coolest moment as well smile

Discos
Wedding Singer when Robbie & Julie are interviewing that other wedding singer and they tel,l him to bassically f*ck off" and he then says....

"well good luck finding a DJ who can shake like this...."

slinger
DeNiro> The funniest part of Super Troopers is when they mess with those stoners in the car. "CANDY BARS." Ah man, that movie's funny.

DrunkenTurtle
I think one of the funniest moments in movies is in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" when John Candy and Steve Martin are sharing a motel room bed and John thinks he has his hand between two pillows when they are actually between Steve Martin's butt cheeks. laughing

Another one is in "Joe Dirt" when the poor doggy has his scrotum frozen to the porch and the girl comes out with hedge clippers to free him.

CaptainClaire
But Why Has the Rum Gone???

Corlindel
"We are the Knights who say...NIII!!!

Lord Soth
Heaven Forbid! I forgot Monty Python!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

lederuvdapac
the funniest movie moment is in robin hood men in tights...the bridge fight. Pure genius. Help me! I caunt swim! LOL

Lord Soth
Yeah, gotta love Mel Brooks

Curl_Up&Dye
Army of Darkness was wicked funny...i havent quite figured out if it was meant to be funny...i will eventually though

DeathDealer
Old School - When Bean and Frank initiate the group of guys into the fraternity by creating "trust" in the brothers.

badkittykitty
I think the beginning of scary movie 2 is wicked funny...how did they get james woods to agree to do that scene on the toilet?

cgtuna21
In Airplane when the guy at the bar putting his hand on the jukebox and then when he hears a song playing he starts dancing funny. It was hilarious.

aliasTLH
What about 'Never Been Kissed' with Drew Barrymore & Michael Vartan.

The part where Molly Shannon's giving the class a sex talk and Drew's character is trying to put a condom on a banana. It slips off and shoots Vartan in the head!

I've never laughed so hard in my life!! laughing

Pink Maynard
I have a couple

1. Any and every part in Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. In Mel Brooks' "Silent Movie", Mel mouths "Son of a *****" and the letters come up from what he had said, saying "You bad boy"....you really have to watch the movie....its awesome
3. The part in Blazing Saddles where he says " 'scuse me while i whip this out"
4. the "Put it on the Ritz" song in Young Frankenstine
5. anything Lord Helmet does in Space Balls
6. the Lizard People segment in "fear and loathing in las vegas".
7. "Hey Blinken"
" Did you say 'Abe Lincon?"
"No man I said Hay Blinken"
- Robin Hood Men in Tights
8. The big Fight Scene in Robin Hood: MIT

Thats all i can think of for now.

Pink Maynard
*blinken catches an arrow that was fired at Robin*
Robin: How did you do that!?!
Blinken: I heard that coming from a mile away
Robin: Great job, Blinken
Blinken: Who said that? Who's there?

Bloigen
"The Jerk" or "Airplane" has the best one-liners.

But I can't say the funniest moment ever.

replies in kind

EPIIIBITES
The "Adolf and Eva" stage scene in "The Producers" when Lorenzo starts to sing...too funny. No actor will ever be able to match that performance.

Impediment
The "Tallywhacker" scene from Porky's. I laugh like a f*cking idiot every time I watch it.

vmHTcR2kHfY

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by DeNiro
i know exaclty what was the funniest moment in a movie it was in the movie super troopers the highway cops and the local cops r in the diner the highway cops have just finished there chugging contest with the mapel syrup so two highway cops walk up to the local cops and the local cops say they want some mexican food because the one highway cop looks mexican and then they say another highway cop what r u guys multypliing and then the local cop goes yeah if they could figure out what hole to stick it in then boom a syrup bottle hits the guy right in the face and he goes ooo what the fuuck and the one crazy hgihway cop is standing up pointing going hahahaha and he goes i saw that and the highway cop goes sit down rando and this is the best part of all he goes to sit down and as he is sitting down he throws another syrup bottle at him and hits him in the head again omg i cried laughing i rewund that party about 30 times and each time i cried and laughed my ass off i luved that part that will for all times be my favortie part in a movie
God I miss DeNiro. laughing

I always laugh when Jon Goodman's character, Walter tells Steve Buschemi's character, Donny, to stfu.

"Shut the fuuuuuuck up, Donny." laughing

Walter Sobchak: He lives in North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger...
The Dude: The In-and-Out Burger is on Camrose.
Walter Sobchak: Near the In-and-Out Burger...
Donny: Those are good burgers, Walter.
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny

The Dude: ****in' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny

The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
Donny: I am the walrus.
The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...
Walter Sobchak: That ****ing *****...
The Dude: Oh yeah!
Donny: I am the walrus.
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
Donny: What the **** is he talking about, Dude?

Oh, I love that shit. laughing

Spartan005
in no particular order....

The Austin Powers scene where he's peeing for like 3 minutes

The Spaceballs "*******" and radar scenes

The scene in the Out of Towners where the hotel manager is seen dancing in drag to bad girls

The Bruce almighty scene where bruce screws up evan's news report

and some random lines:

Dodgeball: "you couldn't hit water if you fell off a boat"
White Chicks: "MOVE *****"
Billy Madison: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm sure theres alot more, but none come to mind now

BetrayedUnicorn
dumb and dumber...the whole moviestarwars

Bardock42
Pissing on the corspe in Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang.

=Tired Hiker=
When Edward Norton gave that dude a curby in American History X. hysterical

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
When Edward Norton gave that dude a curby in American History X. hysterical Hahaha, it got so much funnier by the mere fact that the dude was black.

celestialdemon
This one has to be up there

Epw-LSC3L2U

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahaha, it got so much funnier by the mere fact that the dude was black.

sad

chillmeistergen
Lots of moments from The Big Lebowski, Tap singing around Elvis' grave in This Is Spinal Tap and some of the brilliant lines from Lester Burnham in American Beauty.

Dreampanther
Nothing to Lose with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins - the Spider Scene.

YOUvUV69PzA

the ninjak
Monty Python's the Meaning of Life.

and the Ludicrous Speed scene in SpaceBalls.

Esau Cairn

And shooting the cat in Boondock Saints.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Impediment
The "Tallywhacker" scene from Porky's. I laugh like a f*cking idiot every time I watch it.

I cracked up seriously watching the gym teach in hysterics to Kim Catrall howling like a banshee in the gymnasium.

chomperx9
In date night when They were trying to lose the cops on the road and attach their car on to the cab's while driving.

That one was hilarious.

Also in the Hangover when they thought their buddy was locked in the trunk and they open it up, and the Naked chineese guy jumps out on top of them hitting them to death with a bat, then runs off.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Deathblow
when you first see that pathetic excuse for a monster in Jeepers Creepers laughing out loud . jeese that movie sucked don't talk about the creeper he was awesome

elfirrepins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uov0cvJBV-Y

Impediment
I LOVE this movie. It does a tremendous job of saluting the Marx brothers! This scene is timeless!

VIFnGH0HeYk

celestialdemon

That movie was non-stop hilarity!

Kasper Gutman
Arthur- Arthur: He's taking the knife out of the cheese!
Linda: Oh, my God!
Arthur: Do you think he wants some cheese?
Linda: No, I think we're going to die!

ADarksideJedi
There are alot of them.But anything with Bob Hope or the Marx bros always gets me cracking up!

jaden101
The rape scene in Irrevesible...Can't tell you how many times I've pissed myself laughing or masturbated to it (which depends on my mood)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.