How much do they cost?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
Ok ladies and gentleman, I've got some questions here that really needs answering.
1) How much does the Firebolt cost?
2) Ho much did the Nimbus 2000 and Nimbus 2001 cost?
3) How much money does Sirius alone have?
4) How much money does Sirius's parent actually have in store in some vault (which without a doubt he inherited)?
5) How much money does the Malfoy's really have?
6) How much money did Harry's parent actually left him?
7) Is Voldemort rich or poor, does he have any money safely instore for him in some hidden place? If so then how much?
8)How much money does Dumbledore, McGonagol and Hagrid have?
9) If Snape really is a pure-blood, then where is all his riches? How come I get the feeling that he lost all his money including his parents some where doing something? Does this mean he lost all the money that the Snape family ever owned?
10) How much money does the Dursleys have?

Schizo_n_me
Heres another question for you....
How the hell r we supposed 2 know?

IBTonks
laughing who cares anyway? y is it so neccesary that u know the answers.....oh hang on a min....i thought u knew everything, so y all the questions?

iluvharrypotter
Good question schizo! laughing

Maikahyandowen
doooon't think it really matters. i think the answer to all of them (except for the dursleys) would be: a lot.

shaber
With regard to Snape, I think it unlikely that ALL the purebloods have stores of gold saved. Perhaps Snape's father squandered it?

I thought we had seen the Potter's fortune in Gringott's. I think it mostly belonged to James Potter.

Sirius I should think had significantly less than James!

Dumbledore, alot more than Mcgonagall and Hagrid very little indeed...

The Firebolt cost more than seven Nimbus 2001s (probably).

I think you're other questions are either not worth worrying about, or due to be answered in later books.

starprincess366
well, i read a fan ficionbiography about voldemorts life and it said he lived in a muggle orphanage and lost a lot of love in his life. he also killed his father making him on the run. i can imagine that his death eaters shower him with gifts or else the get hit with the crucio curse or somthin. i mean com on how can an outlaw have alot of money? besides who cares.

LindsIsTightK
I don't think they ever plainly say in the books how much money each of them has, they just make hints about it.

[Ms_dEaTh]
hey do we look like griphook to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.