Star Wars Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquar
Did anybody see the cartton yesterday I had to work so I missed it. If any of you seen it how was it and do you know anywhere I can get it from

yerssot
I'll see it tomorrow, I hope

if you want to see it, just go to the cartoonnetwork site, americans can see it there

Julie
I saw chapter 6.....er that's the only one of em that I saw...and boy was it short.....shorter than a teaser trailer practically...but good

Alias Neo
I seen all of them so far, and they are too short.
but i think on sunday, they are all played in a row

Darth Jello
why is this in the EU? I thought clone wars was authorized as truely official by lucas himself

yerssot
the clone wars as a war that started on Geonosis, yes
the story they made in the series, not by a long shot

julie, it's 5 minutes per episode ... I think

Alias Neo
it's less than that, only about 2-3 mintutes long

LanceWindu
It depends on the Chapter...

SpikeSpiegel
But all together it'll be about an hour long. I hope they will release a DVD for it, like they did with the Animatrix.

Julie
I hope they will release them together too.....they are really really short...at least the one's I've seen Ep V and VI I think

amity75
I must admit I was dreading the clone wars cartoons coz I thought it would be the same as the "Droids" cartoon of yesteryear which was quite pants but I've been amazed by them. They capture the feel of Star Wars perfectly and I think the fact that they use the official soundtrack is one of the reasons. It's good that they are short coz it keeps each one fresh and exciting. Theres not gonna be any boring moments in them.

Maul
ive seen 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. they're short but good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.