rotk premiere dates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nufflum
ok, 4 all u who r looking 4 info on the premieres here it is:

London- December 11th
Wellington(NZ)- December 1st
L.A.-December 3rd

U can't tickets 2 the premieres/parties unless u were involved or kno some1 involved in the filming.But u can wait outside like some of us loons and catch a sight of the stars as they walk down the red carpet.
*if any1 know's the date of the NYC premiere PLEASE tell me!
I'm dieing to go!

Exa
thx finally sum1 postet the dates
but there are already several other threads about that

Edhel
Nufflum, how do u know that we can't by tickets??

confused

mah
Because those aren't regular screenings. they're pre-screenings exclusive for selected guests.

babygurl1853
Thanks big grin

Camellia
Now all we need is the exact times!!! big grin

Verity
What about NY?....Any word on the premiere for NY?

ilvorlandobloom
guess what! im going to the one in LA on the 3rd! im so excited!big grin Orli's gonna be there right? he better cuz thats the only reason y im going! that sux that u cant buy tickets though sad well, i hope i get to see Orli up close! that would be the best day of my life.

badkittykitty
I still can believe rotk is almost here,my hair dresser was just asking me about the premires today,cant wait to tell her the good news when I see her tuesday!
the closer to the movies release the more people I find excited about lotr,its awesome!
thanks for the info! smile

Member.
ROTK comes out on December 17th for CO.

Verity
NY anyone?? sad

Nufflum
COME ON! some1 has 2 kno the NY dates!!! 1 person was guessing the 4th,or 5th because they'd be coming from LA and then they'd just stop in NY then link aound Europe. There may not b 1 though. If there is it's the 4th/5th of December around 7:00/7:30pm at Zieghfeld theater. This is all estimated info.

Verity
Nufflum> we must find out!! NOW!!!!! stick out tongue eek!

Nufflum
I KNOW!!! but how!??? i've looked everywhere!

Kimbles
If you go to full bloom and click on the calender it says that the NY prem is on Dec 15th big grin

AcrossTheNight
Hey. Does anyone know when the ROTK premiere in NYC is yet? It should be some time this week if it comes to NYC, and if it does, im dying to go! Because thats the only one i can go to! SO if you know when it is, can you please please please tell me!!! You can im me, or send me mail, or something ((sn is same as user name, except for a 15 added at the end of it)) So please tell me if you hear anything. Thanks

Kimbles
Look at my post above your's big grin

liz123
is there 1 in france?

Hania
You know what really sucks? School!!!! I mean seriously, I'm turning 17 on December 15th, I was looking forward to seeing ROTK on opening night at the local theater( which is a great birthday present), but no, I have final exams to take. Damn school district...

Hania
excuse my language, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that "D" word

AcrossTheNight
GRRRRR! i just called Zieghfeld, and they did not help me at all! Im SOOOOOOO upset! i really wanna go! I HOPE IT COMES TO NYC! But im having a feeling its not coming here.... sadly.......

AcrossTheNight
miffed What the f**k? sad I HAS TO COME HERE!

enigma3327
desperately need to know at which theater the LA premiere will be held?

thanks!

Camellia
Need to know: At exactly what TIME is the premier in London???

Pleeeeease? big grin

AcrossTheNight
I need to know if its coming to NYC! I called the stupid theater, but it gave me the times for the last samuri premiere... but thats not what I asked for! GRRR! lol

Verity
laughing That's awful! R u trying to find out premiered dates? Cuz I am too! Where r u in New York?

badkittykitty
okay today is dec 1st any one have news on how the premire went in Wellington(NZ)?
(edit) okay just went here theonering plenty of info on the matter!

AcrossTheNight
Im on long island, you? I need to know when it is! i totally wanna go!

Nufflum
o, it doesn't matter the "D" word isn't that bad. Anyway i'm so excited! r u sure the nyc prem is the 15th!!!??? I read that at a different site too, but i wasn't sure. WHOO HOO! I'm going! Even if it means standing out in the cold all day. THANK U! THANK U! THANK U! Do u know where it is? I mean i'm guessing Ziegfeld theater because thats where it was all the other years.

Nufflum
hmmm, now i'm kinda nervous. What if it doesn't come to ny? Well, i've seen 2 sites that say it's on the 15th so i guess thats enough. I've tried calling the theater too. Cept it just gave me show times for Master and Commander(Billy Boyd's in that). We could try going to there website. We shouldn't give up hope yet, maybe it's just at a diff theater this year. POst more info when u get it!

sauron
ny is one of most well known cities in the world, well known, and everything, of course it will come there

AcrossTheNight
nope, its not coming here. if it were, it would have been today, with the stars i mean. but on the 16th, my theater is showing ROTK at 12 AM! so im SO THERE! LOL. Does anyone live around Islip?

ash007
It opens Worldwide on Dec17th

Camellia
London premiere times....PLEASE, BEFORE I DO SOMETHING DRASTIC AND SET MY ARMY OF HOBBITS ON YOU ALL!!!

big grin

Nufflum
The premieres r usally around 7:00/ 7:30 but u need to get there at atleast 10:00 am to get a good spot so it doesn't really matter wut the times r as long as u get there early.

AcrossTheNight>what were u saying about no nyc premiere cuase it would be today?

AcrossTheNight
well, if the premierer was coming to NYC, i mean, the one with all the stars there, it would have been yesterday. Yes, on the 15, NYC is having a screening of the movie, but the stars, unfortunately, will not be there. thats why im not going to that. so sadly, theres no premiere in NYC.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.