Hermione's wand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PersefonePotter
I couldn't see where this had ever been brought up, so I shall.

Does anyone have a logical explanation as to why Hermione's wand schematics have not been told thusfar??

Hmmm......

russ_mathers
maybe its a suprise for the upcoming hp books, orrrrrrr j.k.rowlings had enough of describing ppls wands

IBTonks
lol! it's a good point tho!

airangel429
good point...i dunno

Kristina
Don't think it's important cause otherwise Rowling would have told us....she always gives us some hints in the books! But I wonder what that damn Arithmancy is!!! I mean, Hermione's been telling us that since Prisoner of Azkaban that it's her favourite subject!

Schizo_n_me
Why exactly does everyone want to dissect JK's books looking for clues about upcoming books? Do you like feel triumphant when something you thought was a possiblity actually occurs? Why can't you just enjoy a book/movie and wait for the next one?

*This is just an obseration. You don't actually have 2 answer the questions unless its answering the questions and not getting all flustered at me. And this is not a scolding. I am not asking you to stop. I am simply asking why. If you really want to you can get all mad at me.

PersefonePotter
Arithmancy is the study of Divination using numbers and tables in its place.

But about the wand.... what if she has a wand that is like Malfoy's??

Phoenix
bumping

celestial_moon
mayb it's important 4 the next book(s)

Tonks
Hermiones wand must have something very great cause it is a good wand. I think that J.K. should put it in the public somewhere?

angelsflame265
lol that would be kinnda funny stick out tongue

celestial_moon
poor malfoy then...

megajoint
Hermione is sure strong caster to get good spell result from harry's wand.
I'm sure their wand core is connect (part familiar..?) somehow so it may infect harry's future when he use her wand wink maybe to kill voldemort...because he can't use his wand....I wonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.