Muza 25 19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
In revolutions, as Smith goes to knock on the door of the building where everyone is congregating to talk about the 250000 sentinals, it says beside the door, "MUZA 25 19". Does anyone know what this means? There is no other thread mentioning this.

Muza in Polish is MUSE and I don't know if it's a bible reference coz theres no book called MUSE or MUZA is there?

JediHDM
there is no biblical book called muse, however, you might wanna try Shakespeare, or ancient greek myths...also, the license plate of Smiths car says 'IS5416', and Isaiah 54:16 the second part, says "And it is I who have created the Destroyer to work havoc"...Smith

SimplePriest
Jedi> whoa.....

Very whoa... do other license plates have meanings behind them... Wait, let me rephrase that. I Know other license plates must have meanings behind them. Has anyone found them?

JediHDM
yes, the only other one i have seen is the one on Morpheus' car, which was ... I cant remember...i just had a brain fart, and i cannot remember...someone else get this one, cause i honestly cannot remember for the life of me...

SimplePriest
I assume you mean in Reloaded, right? I'll look that up...

*checking*

SimplePriest
DA203

Daniel 20:3 I imagine

I'll look it up

eatingimpaired
I know i know! yes yes

SimplePriest
Well, there is no Daniel Chapter 20. So I imagine it means chapter two verse three. THAT verse reads (in NIV translation) "he said to them, "I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means."

hmmmmm.... VERY interesting

JediHDM
yeah, thats it!!!! it goes along with his character, as does smiths...

SimplePriest
Exactly... Ok, for the 19th time tonight... I Really Love this movie.

Wachowski's> If you're out there, Great job!

JediHDM
YES!!!

WachowskiBros.> If you are reading this, we love you guys!!!

SimplePriest
jedi> I really love how there is stuff there for the diehard fans who want to look deeply at it. The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper each time I reexamine it. It'd be nice if everyone else thought so too, but at the same time, it's kinda nice being "in on the secrets." That is Definitely, the reason I love this movie, trilogy, and story in general.

JediHDM
simple> OFC....ofc...

BIOS9
yea, the stuff about the matrix that kept me going is the endless extras behind it.

screensaver400
First off, what does Muse mean in Polish? Anything?

Second, Muse, according to my edition of Homer's Odyssey, is "a goddess, daughter of Zeus, one of nine, all told, who preside over literature and the arts and are the sources of artistic inspiration." The Odyssey begins with "Sing to me of the man, Muse, the man of twists and turns driven time and again off course, once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy."

MUZA 25 19:
There is no 25th book in The Odyssey, but there is a Book 19, line 25:
"who's to fetch and carry the torch for you?"

Anyway, unlike the license plates, I have no idea what any of this means. Any thoughts?

screensaver400
I just used a translator on Muse... In Dutch, it means "sparrow", in French it means "to wander around". Again, I have no idea what this means. It could, and probably is, nothing.

SimplePriest
jedi> embarrasment **eh-hrmmm, could you remind me what OFC means again**

JediHDM
of course

priestjim
Jedi> Actually, Isaiah 54:16 is :
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the fire of coals, and bringeth forth a weapon for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

All the prophecies are here : http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jps/

JediHDM
preist> my version of the bible says blacksmith, i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse.

SimplePriest
Even more interesting...

ZZ6
smith is always in black

rysdigital
that would be 'mus' smile

W. Lee Chojin
I don't know if this already was checked, but...

priestjim
What does AL stand for?

JediHDM
there are two things in this pic, the obvious license plate in the middle, then another license plate off to the side, which says LMGM015, i'm pretty sure. so that would be al887lmgm015, or al887510mgml...does anyone see 1337 here? i can't make anything out...also, it doesn't say "City", it says "Metropolitan", which makes me think of "Metropolis"...anyone seen that movie?

dave123
i've seen 88 in a smith pic b4

JediHDM
where?

dave123
here

burlyman
jedi> yeah! metropolis... underground rebels... robots... that little manufactured girl.. peace.... smile

priestjim
How far do these bros go?

JediHDM
very, very far...of course, Metropolis is a classic anime...

W. Lee Chojin
88 ...

priestjim
AL887
CZ788
hmmm smokin'

W. Lee Chojin
More ...

burlyman
this is what i got from the plates (i maybe totally wrong)...

Neb:
Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, "You are the Son of God."

Osiris:
But when Herod heard this, he said, "John, the man I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!"

Hammer:
"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Logos:
Say to the owner of the house he enters, 'The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?'

Zion Streetlight Co:
"But in those days, following that distress,
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light

priestjim
http://matrix-explained.com/symbolism_in_the_matrix.htm hmmmm

from this site.

SimplePriest
Burly> where'd you make those connections for the ships???

burlyman
simple> a montage... just for you

The Omega

burlyman
omega> i was just trying to get the passage as for the plate

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif

burlyman
laughing

ZZ6
ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/freewill.htm

search Muza on the page....don't think it is that but who knows

edit:
what intrigued me is:
"...asked if she could see her future..." and the reference to "The Holographic Universe" on a page that talks about "Fate or Free Will?"

ZZ6
the thing is that Irene Muza wanted to know here future but was tricked to not see her tragic end. Remind me smith.

anyway i don't think it is that.
I watched again Reloaded and the Z could be a 2, the A could be a 7

SimplePriest
Anybody know where the scene is that shows Smith's liscense plate??? I'm trying to show it to some friends, but....

ZZ6
in the begining of matrix 1
in the begining of matrix 2 (an audi i think) near the Muza thing

Korri
awww..

Sex Pistol
Its easy a muse is something that inspires someone. To say you are my muse it means that you inspire me to do things.Simple smile

mook
a blacksmith and a smith can be the same thing.
all depends on translation.

JediHDM
i know, which is why i said i didn't think, i didnt say i didnt know...

mook
so if u knew you shouldve put it all up instead of

"i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse."

wink

audioheem
hey cmon guys on page 2 look at the license plate AL887 or whatever and look to the right at the reflected plate... that blantantly wants to read, "ZION". Looks more like ZIOM tho. stick out tongue

mors823
I don't think we should limit ourselves to the bible. The secrets maybe hidden in other books, so let's search there. The rabbit hole just got deeper

MC Mike
Damn... this rabbit hole is hitting the Outer Core!

JediHDM
mook> excuse me, if my speaking patterns are incomprehensible to you..."i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse ." IS THAT BETTER?!

mors> the only reason i "limit" myself to the Bible, is because that is what i know...

Lag
The rabbit hole is starting to tickle

mook
JediHDM> excuse me, if my speaking patterns are incomprehensible to you..."i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse ." IS THAT BETTER?!

"chill winston...!"

mors823
In the plate CZ788, Cz is the internet country code for the Czech Republic. I'm not sure how, or why it might relate to that. Just a thought.

mors823
Does anyone have a pic of Smith's lisense plate IS5416?

MC Mike
What the f**k?

starkat
Muza in quite a few east european languages means "Music". By inference, I get to the book of Psalms in the Old Testament. "Psalms" literally means 'Songs'. Psalms 25:19 reads: "Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred."

This could go either way, talking in a 'current' context, this graffiti appears at the door where Smith knocks, behind which are the many captains of Zion, these are his many enemies. Alternatively, this could be a 'future' reference to Neo's many many Smiths that he later fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.