i broke the news today to my dad about not playing golf next year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
it was ironic i told him at a golf course that i wasnt playing golf next year i said u know with tucker and pat graduating this year it isnt going to be fun playing golf next year and also golf only last a month ne way so and he looks like he is going to shed a tear and he says so what r u saying ur not going to play and im like yeah i golf all year round so one month is no big deal not to mention we suck ne way im the only decen tplayer on the team and then i told him i was playong football his most hated sport and he just looked straight ahead and didnt say ne thing else about it so actully he took it kinda good

diegocala
Don't worry about it, you can play golf for the rest of your life, but once you reach my age football is out of the question!

DeNiro
very true not to mention i look like a football player well when i got a golf outft on i look like a total pro but i mean all my friends r on the football team they all want me to play i am a good player and i luv the reconiztion u get when playing like at the pep rally when they annoucne ur name and u walk out in front of everyone i luv that but a big reason why i want to do it is to run people over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.