my left hand is so messed up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i broke my thumb on thursday playing football so that is all puffed up and i can barley move it the other side of it it the same way from football except nothing is broken that my nail is faling off on my pinky my whoile left hand is a mess i couldnt even lift this week because of it so i ahve been in a very miserbaly mood latly

drunk_nazgul
God, DeNiro, you post the weirdest threads...

diegocala
Hey D, don't worry...it will feel better when it stops hurting big grin

drunk_nazgul
Don't get mad, do to the KMC hospital, where they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it! big grin

dave123
i'm pretty sure there'll be plenty of sexual references, i think about 1 in 20 posts has something to do with the hospital itself

DeNiro
yeah everyone says i got some differnt threads i once had a thread called "the best frozen pizza" laughing out loud but yay it will feel better once it stops hurting stick out tongue and i dont want to go to the KMC hospital then i will subscribe to it by posting on it then have to unsubscribe so nooo thank u ill just sit threw the minor pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.