So I saw Dreamcatcher...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
And now Shadowskill and I are making up things to laugh at about it.

For one, Mr Gray looks like a big ****.
Another thing is, cats could be the characters Beaver, Henry, Peter, and Jonesie (sp?)... then, when they go to the litterbox, one of 'em spells out SSDD and Jonesie eats Peter.
Heh, heh... Pretty weird, I know. Do you guys do things like that when you get bored? What do you do when you're bored?

DeNiro
i liked the movie dreamcather the ending kinda sucked but it was entertang and what i do when i get bored is eat and usally take a shower or start signing fooootbbbbaaallll in the morning football in the evening football at supper time when football is on a bagel u can have foootbball ne time. dont ask me laughing out loud my mom is always like ur so werid when i sing that

drunk_nazgul
Riight...

I usually sing that, except I'm like, AAAAAAAALE in the morning, and so on...

DeNiro
or like on the golk course when im bored and shooting bad i just start to get the biggest giggels ever and it makes my dad crack up because i cant even hit the golf ball i am laughin so hard and i am driving the cart like an idiot and turing the key off so my dad presses on the gas and its not moving and he is like what the hell is a matter with this cart laughing out loud good times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.