Reasons To Leave The United States.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Can you think of any reasons strong enough to make you want to leave the United States if you live here? I can think of one.

All the violence - There is too much violence in this country that it makes me sick. Anyone else? Oh, am I being 'un-patriotic'?

royal_jester
How about leave this country because Bush is in office

DeNiro
well ne place u go there will be a tremendous amount of violence except for maybe canada but why would u want to live there stick out tongue and ne other place the goverment is out of whack and also the cops and shit so actully i think america is decently safe if u leave in a nice area like i am at but u r right like in a major city liek chaicago or LA there is alot of violence there

DeNiro
i think that immagration is a big problem here in the states that makes me sick but not a reason to move but we got to pay more taxes to these fuuckin illegal immigrents to leave here becasue they r on fuuckin well fair and they cant even pay there own bills its like u come to america the land of the free and by free we dont mean free money u fuuckin mooches. my friend who came to this country he is a depressent and he is pretty poor but he goes to this shrink 3 times a week and each session is like 300 bucks and the states pays for it through our taxes im like r u fuuckin kidding me

VallejoKid707
im sorry but whats a shrink?

Tex
I've noticed that after 9/11 Americans have become more conservative, more Republican and less accepting of gays and lesbians! thumb down

diegocala
Less accepting?

Tex
Yup. Dont let Queer Eye for the Straight Guy fool you. Recent studies show more Americans are against Gay Rights than they were just a few years ago.

Marriage, Adoption, etc.

yerssot
well, in defence, they have a very strong anti-drug policy, they're not afraid to terrorize and threaten children in their school to get the point across roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: it's drug, not drig of course

Tex
Mah wishes he went to that school!stick out tongue

yerssot
they probably saw your ugly mock tex stick out tongue

Fire
reasons to leave the US for:
- a decent social security
- a country that isn't hated by half the world
- a country that is atleast a bit democratic
- a country that doesn't allow every nut to have a gun
and so on.....

yerssot
er ... fire ...
"a countrty that isn't hated by half the world"

The US, the UK and Israel DON*T form half the world! wink

Fire
hmm a country is a country other than the US :P
so the US is hated by half the world stick out tongue

yerssot
still, it would be better to say that they're hated by everyone, 'cept some random individuels wink

Fire
lol

DeNiro
well i dont care if we r hated by half the world as u put it but u know what let them hate us they also fear us i mean we control more nucuelar wepons then ne other country i belive and really who is going to mess with the usa unless many differnt countries form alliences and come after us wich i highly dout because there is a small chance that a number of countries will be able to work together efficently enough to defeat us everyone is out for themselves thats the simple fact our own personal gains will come between team work

nazgulinthedark
the obesesity, people are way tooo fat

DeNiro
^^^^^^^^ LMAO laughing out loud hahaha i couldnt agree more

nazgulinthedark
you know, i read somewhere that the U.S. is the fattest country in the world

starlitegrl
laughing out loud yep.....i heard it on the news that 40% of the americans r overwieght but now i think the number is growing....

starlitegrl
i gave a good reason to leave us:
- the law vs. abortion ( hey, if i dont wanna keep my child u can't make me)

Tex
Dont get pregnant in the first place.

All women should be kept sterile until their husband decides he wants a baby.evil face

starlitegrl
ok.....what if u r raped and then u get preganat.....u r stuck carryin some baby which is gonna remind u of the horrible thing that happened to u.

silver_tears
those are dangerous words Tex mad

Tired Hiker
America NEEDS an abortion. A giant hook needs to snag that fetus of man, George Bush. Actually, a fetus is probably smarter than he is.

DeNiro
Tex was just playing around and yea women should have the right to have a abortion if they wanted to I think i wouldnt leave the us for ne thing well at least to move but i would leave for vacation somewhere

silver_tears
he better have been *evil glares*

KidRock
i would rather live in the us then any other country..would you rather live in israel? or pakistan? or iraq? didnt think so

silver_tears
i prefer good ole Canada big grin

Tired Hiker
A reporter I work with just got back from France last week and was telling me all the cool things. In America, the general populi think the Frech are rude to Americans when in fact Kathy, the reporter I work with, said they seem very happy to help you as long as you ask them in French if they speak English. She said that most French do speak English, you just have to ask politely if they do or not. They just don't like when you approach them barking a bunch of English with American slang. I can't blame them. I'd feel uncomfortible if every time I saw a foreigner they started yapping at me in some other language. Also, she said the French were way healthier, ie; skinnier, more patient, less gasoline burning . . . who wouldn't want to live somewhere like that? I love California, but people need to put down their guns and their dukes and go explore a national park or something, geez.

silver_tears
i agree big grin good points TH

Venom31096
I live in Australia and its pretty kool, good beaches, not that much crime, we have good beer, we like alot of other nations and we dont really make fun of much about other people nations. Cept American and there footy, god, all that padding, what is that for, stop bruising, isnt that what footy is about, that and winning, and all the throwing the ball forward, what is with that, what is the point if you can throw the ball forward, with ours its skill and the ability to hurt the oposition, its really quite fun, and ive been playing for 5 years and i only have one scar, on my forehead, from this one big guy who i ran at and he gave me the elbow, it doesnt hurt that much, it just hurt me chest a bitt. How are you gonna learn to tolerate pain with all those pads. Oh yeah, we also have the goldcoast, i have been there 4 times, its fun, good times.
All in all, i like the sound of canada, you guys have alot of comedians, i like that in a nation, well done.

Fire
well TH a lot of wrong views on different countries exist

nazgulinthedark
Americans are sooo rude to the french, over half of my class at school aren't allowed, or don't want to say the word 'french fry', they have to call them "freedom fries" it's sooo retarted

dave123
it's alrite here in Great Britain..... United Kingdom, whatever it's called....

silver_tears
well thats good big grin
and i would love to live in britain big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.