What Answer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
For those of you who were waiting for some BIG Answer, what was the question? I don't get it. I understood it. Who else thinks Revolutions is o.k. just the way it is?

SimplePriest
Oh, I love it the way it is. Besides, they were telling the story They wanted to tell, in Their way. If we didn't like it, that's just because WE wanted to see something different. Not because they did something wrong. Sure, we're entiled to our opinion, and we don't have to like it. But I don't think we should blame them for "Messing it up." At most, we could say that they didn't do what we wanted them to do. Oh well. As for me, they did what they wanted, and I Love the way they did it smile

slinger
Me too Goshdarnit! stick out tongue

eatingimpaired
what a pointless thread.I'll just push a button*yawn**thread closes down*

JediHDM
HELL YES...hell yeah...*puts head back down*

EyeMakeMovies
i think revo was fine.. i tihnk a lot of people wanted there to be more than a religious tie...thats what people get for going frame by frame thourgh all the movies and trying to connect things that the w bros couldnt possibly have meant to connected

JediHDM
it had a BIG religious tie...for instance, the fact that Neo was basically crucified and ascended...that seems pretty religious to me...

Mordecai
Ascended??

How you figure that??
What exactly do you mean???
(sorry if you've answered that in a previous thread)

If Smith is Neo's exact opposite and he copied himself into Neo, don't they cancel each other out??, because the original problem with the one was that it could not be balanced or whatever, so it was the unbalanced equation and because it seems that this Smith dealy with the copying hadn't happen in the previous versions of the matrix (no proof, just seems that way) this one was special because the "one" equation was finally solved.

Or maybe i'm a crazy monkey seeing tissue sniffing magoobagger and am babbling about nothing because i have nothing better to do with myself. cool

JediHDM
Mordecai> i say this for multiple reasons:
1) Neo's body is glowing, as if he is transmitting code
2) the sunrise looks exactly like Neo's body, almost like it is the glory of Neo
3) in asian religions, there are exact opposites making up the divine being or ascended form, most notably the Yin and the Yang...Neo and Smith joined together, not only completeing the code, the balance, but making Neo and Smith more than the sum of the parts. Neo is now a part of the Matrix itself, for his purpose is not over yet, the humans are still slaves, although they now have the ability to be truly "free"

Mordecai
The sunrise looked like his body?!?!?!?!?

i totally missed that. sad

Well i naturally thought the glowing would have been all the shit the machines just pumped through him.

And yeah, the yin and yang thing makes sense of everything.

Thanks for the explanation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.