is Ron Weasly dying in Harry Potter 3 ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-c
is Ron Weasly dying in Harry Potter 3 ???

Toms_Chick85
what do u mean is he dying?? u mean in book 3?? i dont know wat you mean....ron isent dying.....lol

IBTonks
av u not read the books? and aven't u already done loke the exact same thread once b4??? i read it earlier today, and it had more replies than this one so it must av been different! y do it again?

cheerchik26
that's STUPID ? y don't u read the book or wait for the movie to come out

the_big_fan
Maybe if you would read the books like a true fan, instead of making yourself sound like an illiterate fool, then you would know.

jennyanderson
Well J-c, Ron Weasley doesn't die any where, because he is a very important and not to mention a highly popular character, do you know that almost all the humour in the HP book is provided by Ron, and if he dies then who will provide all the jokes, besides he is the thing that Harry cares most in the world, well after Sirius that is, and also keep in mind that if he does die then Rowling will have to face another post Sirius dying situation (I myself have sent her at least 15 hate mails regarding Sirius Blacks death), so I guess you get the picture, and yes please do try to read all the HP books, there are 5 of them in case you didn't know, namely: Philosopher's Stone (PS), Chamber of Secrets (CoS), Prisoner of Azkaban (PoA), Goblet of Fire (GoF), and Order of the Phoenix (OotP).

And if your wondering why you should read all the Harry Potter books, then let me just say that, it is because all the Harry Potter books are funny, intelligent, it's easy to read, all the characters are very loyal and protective of each other, it's deep in mystery, and they are vey charming (the books that is)-all the things that you wish your soul mate had. I guess that's why all the HP books are all so popular and manages to reach out to people of all age group, and yes there are NO steamy lines or mushy stuff in there.

frootlooplucy
^well said.

Katie Bell
jennyanderson is right, you know!

crazy_rock_chic
well put jennyanderson

Phoenix
Originally posted by IBTonks
av u not read the books? and aven't u already done loke the exact same thread once b4??? i read it earlier today, and it had more replies than this one so it must av been different! y do it again?

yes, I'm sure we've had this thread before, I remember closing it!

As I will this...

big grin

Phoenix
wel done jenny, by the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.