ring rathes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chatcat1313
if you like ring rathes... post yur name here, hee hee.. i know some1 who does muahahahaha laughing

chatcat1313
me

BOPRecruit 16
the nazgul are pretty interesting.

OrliNElijahsGrl
me me me me!! i like the ringwraiths! they are wicked!

Venom31096
I do, i think they are one of the koolest things about lord of the rings.
Especially the nazgul king, he is so kool.

nazgulinthedark
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The ring wraiths are awsome!!!!! and the head nazgul is called the witch king. i love the ringwraiths!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

nazgulinthedark
thats why i called my self Nazgul in the dark! boo! die evil hobbits! hahahahahaha!

sauron
nazgul in the dark, here

http://images.google.com/images?q=nazgul&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en

go there, enjoy big grin

nazgulinthedark
hahaha, i've already been there before, thats where i get all the pictures for my sigs! big grin

Exa
They're called wraiths wink

And I also love them.
My absolutely fav charas.

turin
i think they are pretty sweet to, but i wish that they werent played up as wimpy as they were. what i mean by that is a few times in the books (really only FOTR) they appear timid, like when they stabed frodo, why didnt they just take him. they are pretty sweet though especially the witchking.

Exa
Yup he is big grin

sauron
how are they *sweet* as in the "dude they are so sweet"

or the "ohhh your so sweet"

Exa
I love them big grin

sauron
i think that the nazgul are great although was pissed when aragorn took them all on and won!!! ANGER

OrliNElijahsGrl
they are VERY wicked, expecially those screams, WICKED WICKED WICKED! sends chills down my spin!

AHHH i cant take this waiting anymore, its absoululty torturing me to wait for return of the king, im gonna go nuts

chatcat1313
WRAITHS i got it now.....

nephalim27
The Nazgul are definetely one of the coolest things in LotR.

Who's the leader, the king? What was he the King of? He wasn't a Numenorean King, that's for sure, but it's said 3 of them where Numenoreans.

MorgulLord
yes, wraiths are cool! Did you know the Wraiths scream was based on an Elk Bugel Native to Australia?

At leats i read it somewhere messed

Kitoky
NAZGUL NAZGUL NAZGUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE NAZGULS!

I'm Uvatha, the Messenger. smile

nazgulinthedark
HA! its chatcat's old thread! eek!

rolling on floor laughing laughing

CleverRaven
I Like Them!!! They are awesome!

nazgūl-lord

Aurora
Nazgul RULE!! Witchy just ozzzes evil!!!!!!mauwwwhaaaaa!!!

Exa
Nazgul shall rule the world!!!

MorgulLord
And you gotta admit, anyone here whose got ROK Soundtrack will agree that track 6 (Minas Morgul) is just best ever big grin

Maul
Nazgul:Cool. get a fab background of da wicked Witch King from Lordoftherings.net on Backgrounds. it rocks! devil

*Danii*
Th Witch King ROCKS rock !!!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud i have to tell chatcat...she'll laugh herslef to death laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.