i got to start be more careful driving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i was behind this guy and i am already impatient with people who drive under the speed limit wich this guy was doing so he has his turn signal on to turn right on a green light so im like thank god i dont have ot be behind this guy ne more so he is turing and boom a yellow light im like omg hurry the fuuck up and im with my dad he finally gets out of my way and my dad is like stop arent u going to stop and by this time red light has turend and i kinda floor it and go through it this is my forth red light buyt there was noone around even so i mean no biggie but i still got to be a lil more patient i dont want to ever hurt ne one one day

nazgulinthedark
did you take drivers ed.? wink

DeNiro
yes I did i took it privatly i get my license in two months and i wouldnt be driving if i didnt take drivers ed because i wouldnt have a permit wich if i got pulled over it would suck because i wouldnt be able tog et license till i was like 21 then eek! dont want that now do we

nazgulinthedark
ok, it was supposed to be a joke kinda like thing, but oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.