Kazza=Viruses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
WOW, i did a virus scan on my comp the other day bcus it was movin kinda slow, i had over 15 viruses from stupid crappy kazza. It sucks now cus i had to delete it and now i have no more free music. sad
Now i have to listen to the radio and buy CD's agen.

nazgulinthedark
my kazaa works fine, we just get a lot of stinky 'save as' pop-ups

DeNiro
my friends kazza was great then his whole computer crashed or something so he had to get ridd of that reboot his comp and change this and that now he cant do shit wich sucks for him

nazgulinthedark
*starts virus scan* i hope my computer doesn't chash! messed

starlitegrl
i tried to download kazza twice but i cudn't...and everytime i tried my comp. froze

Paola
I've been using Kazaa for a long time and lately my comp has been slow and ppl download files from me that I don't even have in my shared folder.... do you guys think I must search for viruses???

Fire
never had a problem with the damn thing

Phoenix
I virus scan the stuff I get off Kazaa before I play it, and virus scan my whole computer about once a week. maybe you should try it, because I never get viruses since i started doing that

Fire
hmmm my Comp is pretty save, virusscan from this year, Firewall (which can be a pain) and registry and script monitors

Storm
I' m beginning to believe that the whole problem with me is caused by Kazaa messed
I' m even not able to start the virusscan since yesterday mad

Fire
that's weird

yerssot
you can do an online virusscan of your pc on a website,

if you can hang on storm, I'll try to get it to you tomorrow

Phoenix
wow! everyone appears all at once!

Storm! *hugs Storm*

Fire! already seen you today, but have a hug anyway!

YERSSLE!! *hugs yerss*

yerssot
phoe!!!
*hugs* smile

Phoenix
big grin

dave123
suprnova.org
much more reliable

nazgulinthedark
messed i don't want my computer to crash or be slow!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

grymlock
i used kazaa lite++ it's safe so far wink

cheers!!

burlyman
i got a trojan once sad but i deleted it big grin

~*VballGurl*~
i had kazza and it messed up my computer and now i use this site called gotradio.com you can listen to top 40 or country or a bunch of other stuff. it's free and it's just like a radio, except if you dont like a song that is playing, you can change it. it is really awsome

diegocala
Kazaa=Spyware which =pop-up's and redirects

Spyware are data miners, that is why a lot of the popup[ are fimiluar, it is from somewhere you have been

Get Ad-Aware or any other spyware blaster..they are free on Download.com

But your Kazaa will not work anymore

Curl_Up&Dye
NAPSTER IS BACK!!!!!
Download it

Happy Dance take that lars!!! Happy Dance

Hegemon875
Kazaa Lite is what you should use. It's a pirated version of Kazaa without all the spyware. It even cheats for you so your rank is always maxed and you never have to have anything in your share folder.

sheri
i have a pop up thingy to where it stops pop ups. and i have a virus protector so kazza works perfect for me. no pop ups and no viruses. my mom got a virus. she opend mail from microsoft. and that was stupid that is y i dont read those things. and it was a very big virus.

~*VballGurl*~
i had a popup blocker and that stuff on my comp and kazaa was working for a while but now i have spyware on my computer and i can't get it off

dave123
just disable it from your start-up yes

Ushgarak
Just be careful with your files and you will not become infected.

Matrix_man
Kazaa Lite K++ is the one to use. forget normal Kazaa, jus download the new version here www.klitesite.com

dave123
kazaa contains spyware, some of the files downloaded from kazaa contain viri
k-lite will mean no spyware, but it cant guarantee no viri from what u download

btw: is viri the plural of virus?

Matrix_man
lol yeh i think it is

Matrix_man
jus make sure u always run a virus check on all SOFTWARE u download from kazaa lite. the k-lite filter normally blocks bullshit file extensions so u wont download any crappy virus file by mistake, only genuine mp3, divx files etc...

diegocala
laughing out loud That's what my High School gym teacher told me!

Matrix_man
o.............k

What the f**k?

diegocala
Basically means...always wear a jimmy-hat laughing out loud

Matrix_man
laughing

wear 10, in case u feel anything!

Fire
LOL JIMMY-HAT I NEVER KNEW THAT WAS A REAL WORD

Diego what does it mean, cause I doubt it has the same meaning as the one we gave it

diegocala
laughing out loud It's another name for Prophylactic or condom, rubber, wetsuit, body armour, wennie warmer...I think all get the jest

Fire
yea, Darn we used that word for something totaly else big grin

Dogbert
what does this have to do with kazza or viruses?

diegocala
It all goes back to Ush's post, keep up

Fire
LOL

diegocala
And what is it that you call jimmy hat?

Curl_Up&Dye
lol for some reason every conversation gets diverted into an alternate conversation about peni

btw: is peni the plural of penis?
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Matrix_man
naa..if it were penus....then peni would be the derivative plural...penises is the correct plural

dave123
dicks, summin like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.