Is Ur blockbuster as cool as mine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok for one thing i got this great deal called a freedom pass where i pay 20 bucks a month rent two movies then when i come in again i hold on to the movies i rented before pick out the new ones i want and then they check in the movies i have previously rented then i get the new ones for free because i paid my 20 in the beggineing of the month and if i wanted to i can keep the movies i rented for that month or watch 2 a day return them rent two more so on and so fourth.

then

im standing in this huge line and this girl is saying the most stupid words like a-er-an-in-con and im like what hell r u saying and she is like who eevr guesses what i am saying gets a free rental so she says a-er-an-in-con again so im like aberamlincoln or how ever u spell it she goes correct gives me a free rental wich is poitless because of my freddom pass then she says ax-o-e-cone i say saxamaphone she gives me another one so i turn around tell the people behind me to giv me 3 bucks and ill giv them my free passes they do they rent two movies for 3 bucks and i walk out with rocky IV legally blonde two and 3 bucks richer laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
i think my blockbuster does that, but its to far away from my house, so we go to hollywood video

DeNiro
mine is about 3 blocks away i luv it over 800 movies rented big grin

KidRock
yea my blockbuster is about a 10 min walk lol i love it!

DeNiro
10 minute walk i would never walk there then hell i never even walk to mine i get a ride lol

royal_jester
There are many Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos every where in the Phoenix Metro Area. The closest one to my house is about a 3 min drive. Plus the blockbusters have the $20 a month deal for unlimited movie rentals.

DeNiro
i got that same deal freedom pass got to luv it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.