I understood everything, I will explain everything (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainInsano2
Ahem. Well hello I have returned, (Intro music times 2) and I will explain to all the *****-ing people who didn't understand Revoloutions what everything means.

1. Seraph is an angel, he guards Sati and Oracle.

2. Sati is the new Oracle because she is Eastern and Oracle is Eastern.

3. Hell Club represents hell because Persephone in Greek Mythology is Hades (Satan's) wife. This makes sense because of the retarted goths (I HATE GOTHS MORE THAN ANYTHING, SO ALL GOTHS CAN EAT ME)

4. Smith copyed himself into Bane and took the phone then went into the real world.

5. There are billions of Smiths at the final battle because Smith being a virus copyed himself onto every person in the matrix.

6. The Twins either were deleated of turned into a Smith.

7. Neo= Buddha and Jesus because he sacraficed himself to save the world.

8. Neo couldn't have sacraficed himself to save the world witout Trinity's death.

That is just for Revoloutions, if you need me to explain the two previous films I will. Revoloutions as a movie sucked but as the conclusion to Reloaded it was unbelievable. There will never be a film as good as the matrix because it redefined special effects, still manages to have supreme special effects and has the most philisophically brilliant movie ever. If you need more questions on Revoloutions, ask.

MC Mike
1 - Seraph gaurds the future! "I protect that which matters most"... he is one of the 7 High Angels and protects the future, and in so doing protects Sati and the Oracle.

2 - WHA? What makes you say that? She is a program without a purpose! There is no "new oracle"... she survived!

3 - Yes...

4 - Yes...

5 - Yes...

6 - How are you so sure?

7 - Yes...

8 - Yes...

Makes sense for the most part, but I already knew all that... Of course, this is for those who DIDN'T, so i won't complain...

JediHDM
ditto to what mike said...darn you mike for beating me!!!

CaptainInsano2
The main point of seraph is that he is an angel who protects the Oracle. Sati is the new Oracle because she is Eastern and the Oracle character is Eastern, the bros have said so. Sati can also alter things in the matrix so like in the Animatrix the Oracle begins with more power. About the twins, they couldn't have died from the explosion because they go into "ghost" form after the explosion, there is no other explanation.

JediHDM
no, there is no point to have a new Oracle, the other oracle has been around since the beginning, plus, Sati has no PURPOSE, she is a program without limits...she does not read code, she makes things happen...

spydar1982
ok ok now i may not be the smartest person in this group (twisting hair and chewing gum while typing this) but you have be one of the worst members in this forum. Now I am not trying to be mean, so please don't take this the wrong way (if you do I dont really care though..."eat me"wink but for Christ sake you aren't telling us anything that most of us (vouches for Jedi, Omega, Korri, Sifer, Gabe05, kozzy and audioheem) do not already know. I understand you are an understudy and you are new, but dont come up in here actin all big and bad like your &%#*!@(&*#^! (cursing in French) don't stink ok!!!??? Any true Matrix fan with half a brain got the God damn movie. (even if it did take me 4x already!!!). By saying the movie "sucked" shows you dont understand a &#(*&#$ (French again...) thing. The movie ****in rocked. Kicked ass.... please no more comparisons to M1 of course its not M1, get a new god damn excuse. Until you can prove to me WHY it sucked, until you can give me a REASON, I do not want to hear from you. Go back to your little MTV channel (and the mindless drones like you) and give it this message.... "**** YOU!"

CaptainInsano2
EDITED

CaptainInsano2
JediHDM> I never said that Sati read the code, Oracle doesn't read the code, or at least it isn't said. If Sati was a program without limits then she would immediately stop the machines, and save Zion. What's your explanation? Trust me, I know my matrix information. cool

JediHDM
CaptainInsano, spydar> BOTH OF YOU, CALM DOWN!!!!! STOP CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES!!!!

CaptainInsano> The Oracle reads the code, that is how she knows what will happen in the future...and, even if Sati understood what was happening, why would she stop the machines?!?! she's a PROGRAM!!!!!

AND I DON'T?!?! I think you are the one that is confused here, not me...

Neo_Version 7
This is pretty funny.

CaptainInsano2
I never said you didn't know your matrix. I am right here however in that, you said Sati could do anything, well it would make sense that she would stop everything if she could do everything, it's simple logic.

JediHDM
no, it is not simple logic, why would a program, who is a child, stop the machines? that is not logical, that is ludicrous. Also, Sati makes the sunrise so beautiful, because she can...if a program is designed for a specific purpose, it has parameters governing what it can and cannot do, however, because Sati was born of Love between two programs, she had no purpose, meaning she had no parameters governing what she can and cannot do. So if she can do anything, that LOGICALLY means she can do EVERYTHING.

joeboy
when they humans are fee, there will be no purpose for any programs.

CaptainInsano2
JediHDM> Yea I agree but you made it sound by saying "She can do anything" like she has no borders, I am saying, that is not the case and that she can do certain things.

JediHDM
in the matrix, she has no limits, she cannot do anything outside of the matrix, but why would she want to?

CaptainInsano2
It's not a matter of want, it's a matter of purpose, Seraph probably doesn't want to protect the Oracle but he is programmed to anyways (one example).

Neo_Version 7
My bet's 0n Yoda-dude over here

spydar1982
Ummm like hello and stuff?! I said in my post I was like stupid..... But hey thanks for pointing that out, I almost forgot I was a dip shit too. Yea yea my avatar is from the MTV Matrix parody whoopee. I took a screen cap from the Reloaded DVD, I refuse to watch MTV. Will Farrel is one of my favorite comedians, sometimes we have to give in. What can I say? Oh and the reason I posted in response to your original post was because half of the shit that ran like diarrhea from your lips the same way is does from my (ass)hole, was wrong. Some was right (kudos) but some was wrong. I just wanted you to calm down so others might not see what an (ass)hole you were/are. But I am a little slow if you know what I mean. I am sure they picked up on that before I did..... OHHHH and to quote you "Revolutions as a movie sucked"... Thanks for your time. In fact to save you time. I am a prick. (ass)hole. dumb-ass. retard. and anything else you want to throw at me, whatever it is, I admit that I am.

spydar1982
ok ok here we go correct me if i am wrong this is just what i got from the movie.

Thomas Anderson = dead (look at park bench... memorial for the MAN who saved the matrix)

Neo = alive. Neo is a program (jedi corrects ..."human carrying anomily code".. spydar "thanks"wink. The One is a program just as the Architect, the Oracle, Smith, and Sati.

Psychical appearance in the matrix means nothing. The Oracle is looks old because what do you think when you hear the word oracle. I think old and wise... hmmm.... Now Thomas Anderson was the new shell for the 6th "one" just as the oracle has a new shell to hide herself.

Sati, just like most children represents innocence. Just like a child does for their parents Sati "painted" a beautiful sun and a colorful sky for neo over the grim gray/green bland sky before it.

Neo wrote something over the smith code leaving something behind. Everytime smith copies himself he gains a part of the program overwritten. The oracles purpose to help neo was what was written in smith.

JediHDM
INsano> DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH, OR THE MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SATI HAS NO PURPOSE!!!! THIS WAS SAID IN THE MOVIE!!!! LISTEN!!!

CaptainInsano2
EDITED

JediHDM
um, insano, let me say this, slowly, so you can follow it...revolutions IS the conclusion to reloaded...they are two halves of the same movie...WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!?!?! and how does have ANYTHING to do with our conversation?!?!

spydar1982
No way. You are f u ckin lying. Reloaded and Revolutions were 1 movie??? What flippin planet have i been living on (smacks self on head). Maybe its my obsession with feces that distracts me from such things. No wonder I am so compelled to respond to your posts. As for LOTR. I am not a really big fan of it sorry so you lost me there. Plus I never made it past 1st grade, and I don't know how to read (well). OOO FERREL sooorryyy I made a mistake. Just like when your dad fuk'd your mom (laughing at his own child like playground humor).

JediHDM
spydar> im sorry, but could you please stay out of this conversation? Im sorry, but im trying to explain to insano here why he is wrong, and it is hard if his attention is unfocused...could you do that for me?

spydar1982
Yes I apologize. It was just too much fun. I could not resist. Again I apologize. Anything for the ol' Jedi master... Consider me unplugged... a new man... apparently free.. from this post...

JediHDM
Thanks, i am sorry to have to ask that, but attention spans are not something to trifle with.

CaptainInsano2
EDITED

spydar1982
Im sorry Jedi. There is no hope for this one just give up. I mean the best defense he has is that I am doing a dirty deed with "Larry." Of course I am, I wouldn't deny that. Whats with the gay bashing anyway? Homophobe? Maybe you shouldn't be watching the matrix... check out the history on Larry (the director, not the love of my life in the chair)... also.... why do you think he has that look on his face.... I give the best blow jobs thats why. 1-am huh? Mommy lets you stay up that late? Shouldn't you be in your jammys snuggled up under the covers and not online with ******* and pedophiles like me? (sarcasm dripping)....

CaptainInsano2
Spydar finally admits he likes the cock I bet he had a lot of fun on friday when he gave his girlfriend Larry a handjob during Elf staring his favorite actor. Then he tries to call me gay and to not watch the matrix for some stupid shit that makes no sense. And his only friends besides Larry are his KMC pals, why don't you just kill yourself so your bull shit doesn't pollute the air. While we are on the subject of best defense he uses the fact that I am younger than him and I should be in bed at 1 a.m. how original is that? I don't think I can contain myself from the cliche of that joke or diss. Also my mom is dead ******* thanks for reminding me. The point is your a deush bag. Why do you keep coming back with insults that make little to no sense? I have proven you wrong in every aspect whether JediHDM will admit it or not. I bet he's just upset because he follows the trend of Goths and has to be a little pussy. Congradulations way to fuel the fire beyond control. I can go on forever, I'm a stubborn son of a *****. pirate

CaptainInsano2
Anyway, the sky was blue at the end of Revoloutions. That meant they were at the perfect matrix (or perfect at the moment) because the color blue represents happyness. They make this perfectly clear in M1

JediHDM
Spydar> thank you, for going too far

insano> Sati is a program, however, more importantly, she is the child, of two programs, she was born of them. The reason her parents and her were in Mobil ave is to save Sati from being deleted, because she has no purpose. She will not be the new Oracle, the Oracle has nothing wrong with her, there is no need for a new Oracle. Also, because Sati has no purpose, she has no parameters that inhibit her abilities, which is why she can cause the sky to be so beautiful. The matrix is not perfect, but the sunrise represents a new day, meaning there is hope for the future, now that the war is over and the humans are able to be free without fearing for their lives.

spydar1982
that is why you are the ****in man... great description. you hit the nail right on the head... and yes i do go to far. apologies to all........ (smirk)

Plasma
Somones got an Ego jeez insano, chill man!

Oh and Seraph's not an angel, hes a SERAPHim,
which is a different order of angels, not known as angels,

but thats obvious!

oogy
sati is 'the one born inside the matrix who can change it as (he) (she) sees fit'

just like morpheus says in M1.
She has no purpose as defined by the machines and the matrix... but she is the only programme born inside the matrix from love, so she is not governed by the matrix. Her parents saved her in return for selling the code for the oracle's shell to the merovingian. hence rama chandra being led away in the Le Vrai restaurnat in M2, and the change of oracle (yes i know, gloria died, but in the film her 'shell' has been changed).
Sati is NOT the new oracle. She is the first one born inside who can change the matrix. The oracle can not change the matrix, and anyway... the oracle is still alive when the matrix reboots.

call yourselves fans?

Plasma
i thought the one born inside who can change the matrix as he/she saw fit, isnt sati, i thought it was either the original prohecised 'One' the first integral anomally, or any of the other 'ones' whos return was prohecised in M1???

dave123
allow me to explain everything...
think of neo as a peanut, he has been taken out of a packet an-
you're not paying attention, are you?

Plasma
KEEP GOIN DAVE IM INTRIGUED!

Its the best weve had so far!

Ushgarak
Insano, let me make something perfectly clear. Make idiotic flaming posts like that again and you will be banned. This is a clear warning- make sure you heed it.

And it seems clear to me that you don't really understand that much at all, though you certainly assume a lot.

Ushgarak
Why do you think she was born inside the Matrix when the whole point of what her parents were trying to do was smuggle her INTO it?

The Omega

CaptainInsano2
Good Job everyone, you have all failed reading comprehension, I made this thread for people who DIDN'T UNDERSTAND the movie so that maybe they could understand the movie. But ok since you little tools you devote your lives to the matrix of course you would know, you watch the movies 4 or 5 times a day. Omega thinks that hades isn't Satan? What a dumb *****! Hades is the Greek equivalent for Hades and his wife is Persephone. Didn't you notice the distinct use of RED and BLACK, while all the other people dancing are representing evil. Honestly I can't be wrong here. If Sati was useless than why was she in such high regard as Seraph protected her? Wait don't answer I don't want a bull shit excuse. And about the twins it doesn't say but my guess was an educated guess. Go ahead and delete my good views now Ushgarak. thumb up

MikeCR
The truth is ... Sati is a snot, Neo loves Persephone, Niobe wants a threesome with Morpheus and the General, the Oracle dumped the Architect for Sariph, and Trinity has a secret crush on Agent Smith.

CaptainInsano2
Yea or something like that, finally some intelligence.

The Omega
Oh, CaptainInsamo2, wipre your eyes.

If you think you can explain "it" to the people who don't get it, and you then display lack of knowledge yourself, you're not really helping anything.

Hades is NOT Satan. The greek mythology does not have such a clear distinction, so watching Disney isn't really a good way of finding out WHO Hades really is. NOW, who's a "dumb *****!" laughing

However> May I recommend not going total childish on people around here, stomping your feet and calling people "dumb", just because you don't like what they write? Because then your posts WILL get deleted.

Oh, so you are just MAKING educated guesses, hm? Then YOUR guess is as good as anyone elses. You don't have monopoly on the truth.
Duh!

xeous
The underworld isn't bad. It's where everyone goes when they die. You saying that Hades is anywhere near Lucifer has made you lose all credibility.

CaptainInsano2
The Underworld as described in the story of "The Odessey" and other stories with the Underworld, is a miserable, moanful, terrible place to live. The Underworld is where bad souls dwell. In the words of the great Mark Twain "The Greeks invented everything". So Suck it.

The Omega
CaptainInsamo2> I did warn you. If you can't make a post without stomping your feet and using language like that, your posts won't last.

You're welcome to try posting again, if you can do so without your fixiation on certain human body parts.

xeous
So where do "good" souls dwell? You have no clue what you're talking about. Do me a favor and try and argue with me about something I studied for almost 3 years.

CaptainInsano2
To quote Persephone "I am so sick and tired of this bull shit!". Guys stop trying to prove me wrong it won't work. Since Xeous the God of Greek Mythology since he studied it for a long, tedious 3 years could give us some information on the Underworld. Also the Bros. took some things away from the Underworld. Merv=Satan/Hades because he is greedy and evil. The point is that he is evil and he has devils which are the dancers in the Hell club. Face it that is the answer.

droopy1592
Hold on hand up Captain insano. Now break your wrist on that hand and let it hang. Now put that on your chest.

Now we know you are retarded.

The Omega
Well, Insamo> Since you don't even have the nerve to discuss the facts with someone who KNOWS about the topic, why are you here?

Droopy> The same for you. Careful with the language.

xeous
Mind you, I'm 17. If 3 years doesn't sound long to you maybe it's because your older(?). A year to a 3 year old is a long time. A year to a 25 year old doesn't seem long at all. It's all relavant.

JediHDM
CaptainInsano> no, the Underworld in Greek mythology is not "evil". I have studied Greek Mythology, xeous has studied Greek mythology, so let us correct you without calling us dumb@$$es, alright? In greek mythology, the Underworld is where EVERYONE goes when they dies, whether evil or not, and there are levels of the underworld, the best, for those that are good, is the Elysian (sp?) fields, and the worst is eternal torment. You are the one that does not know what you are talking about, not us.

bjn74
And nobody says anything about spydar and his pointless, lame posts..Ushgarak,,why werent his little post about crapping deleted??they had nothing to do with this thread?? I dont agree fully with Insano, but at least he was trying to do something..If people disagree, fine,,stop blasting them as ignorant..The only ignorant person in this thread is spydar..This forum is such bullshit with all the people in charge patting each other on the back when people like spydar shouldnt even be able to post. Your alright Insano

CaptainInsano2
EDITED

JediHDM
CaptainINsano> stop flaming people!! if you are here to do something productive with your time and ours, do it, otherwise, don't waste our time. This goes for spydar and droopy as well. oh, and, i spelt it like @$$ because I don't like to cuss. but i did it there because people are starting to piss me off...

spydar1982
bjn74> okay first of all I like to think that many of my posts have been informative. I have been here for a little while and have yet to get a warning (not that I am bragging). Here is my WHY my REASON I replied to this topic. Sure I said things I should not have and to the other members of this forum I apologize. But here is a KID (and I like kids... just don't care for this spoiled brat too much) that comes in and runs his mouth, insults the intelligence of the many who have been regulars to this forum for many months. I never said anything to you or about you or any of the other members of this forum. For further proof check my replies to Jedi through this topic. Omega and Ushgarak have yet to say anything to me about this and seem to support my same ideas towards this person. Again for the last time I apologize to everyone for my childish remarks, but how else can you get the attention of a brat who will not listen and seems set on pissing off everyone is his path? I also ask that if you think that what I speak about in this forum (minus this thread) isn't helpful or informative then find 5 threads started by me Spydar1982 and PM then I will admit I am a loser, I should die and all that good stuff and you will never see me again. Thanks.

Ushgarak
bjn, you coming in with your opinion was neither welcome nor useful. If you have a compalint about moderation, amke it in private.

Insano, I gave you CLEAR warning against making offensive posts. You get one last one by PM now before it is a banning.

Closing this thread, as it is so rampantly pointless.

BTW- Hades is the Greek equivalent for Hades? Not useful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.