Horror movies no longer impress me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
when i was younger i used to love horror movies like lepreuchan, nightmare on elm street, etc. they used to scare me. now i see these films and i say to myself "this is scary?". i can't think of a actual horror movie in the past 5 years that was scary. maybe i am forgetting some, so tell me some good horror flicks that you have seen in the past 5 years.

xblanex
Im not scared by any movies, so I cant tell ya any.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you want to know y i watch horror movies...not cuz i want to get scared...cuz i enjoy watching the stupidity of the people in the movie. Ok u know the killer is in the basement y the hell would u go there. lol all entertainment smile

AkiLLa
so if there was a movie about anal sex u wudnt b scared?

xblanex
Did you come here and say "I think I'll ask a stupid question" or is that how you always are?

rocker_babe
Most scary movies don't scare me anymore either I think they're funny as hell, man, but about 2 weeks ago i saw Texas ChainSaw Massacre and I have to admit it was pretty scary. And that is a lot coming from me.

DeNiro
do u mean the remake because that is stupid the origanal was the best that was scary the first time i saw it becausw it could actully happen the killer was killable so it was actully like a normal person killing people and not to mention TCM layed the way for all the horror movies like halloween and jasons and etc but as hock said horror movies dont really scarer people that r our age only younger kids get scared by them it is all for entertainment purposes now

vibz
i dont think ive eva seen a movie that's scary...sum of them are jus ridiculous.....ppl said that blair witch was really scary but when i saw it it wasnt scary at all.....has thre eva been a really scary movie?

tabby999
i watched Jaws when i was knee high to a grasshopper and that scared the shit outa me, but i scare easy, so i still jump in all the obvious bits

BackFire
Wow, that sucks for you dogbert.

burlyman
i watched 7 days later at 3 o clock in the morning in my headphones on my pc in my dark room (i was feeling random so i had a vampire movie marathon by myself roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and i was scared... but now i watch it again its not... no expression

swordmaster
as others have said, I dont believe horror films are meant to scare the older viewers as it does the younger audience. its just meant to be entertaining, and if they can scare a couple of people along the way, so be it.

Micheal_Myers
I never really got scared of movies.Just jumped alittle when the antagonist jumps out to suprise the audience....and thats it...

lil bitchiness
Well..im just gonna admit, i did get scared....thats why i loved horror movies, because they scared me...well the ones you can relate to obvioulsy....i was more afraid of thrillers than a slashers or a zombie movie...thrillers were more based on a possible happening....for example TCM is a horror but its also a thriller in my fiew and its scary because all that could happen, and it may be happening somewhere as we speak....
I would be liying if i told you that no films scare me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.