I spit on your grave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
I rented this movie the other day. Haha that was an awesome movie. The part in the bath tub is great.

BackFire
Yes, that scene is outstanding.

Tired Hiker
bloody water

grymlock
it's raw!!

cheers!!

mechmoggy
That scene made me fear for my own family jewels. eek!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

slinger
I heard the movie is really messed up.

xblanex
i like when shes like suck it *****. when shes in the boat.

Evil Dead
ah yes.........great flick.

"oooh...it's starting to hurt a little".....in the bathtub.

Striel
The rape scene bothered me. It's a great revenge movie.

mbeach
what a brilliant film i spit on your grave is almost as good as faces of death i know i said dont do any remakes but this i would love to be seen done

Striel
Um, Faces of Death are HORRIBLE-- I Spit on Your Grave is great, and disturbing.

BackFire
Yeah, I Spit on your Grave is one of hte most underated horror movies out there. It's like Last House on the Left but even more extreme and disturbing.

Evil Dead
I wouldn't even put it up there with Last House.........I Spit on Your Grave is a good movie.......but doesn't have half the plot Last House does...............

I own both on dvd. It's funny that I hardly ever watch either movie.......but when I do I watch them both together back to back. I guess they are both movies you pretty much have to be in the mood for. "I think I'm in the mood for some rape and revenge today".......

BackFire
Well it's hard not to compare it with Last House..., It's the same basic plot, just minus the parents involvement. I think I Spit on Your Grave is a bit more silly, the rape scenes are very overdone when compared to Last Houses sureal and sad depiction of rape and murder.

The castration scene in I Spit on Your Grave is gold though, I think we can all agree on that.

Jason420
i havent seen it but my dad said it was awsome

samhain
I feel that way about Candyman. About once every couple of years is enough for me.

phoenix87
Now how good is the idea behind "I spit on your grave" it probly wasnt the best actors and filming with today stardars but it wasnt over the top and boy did she kick ass one of the best killings of all time in that spa!! sadly i havent met too many people who have seen it so if you have give me your opinion lol hahaha yeah Happy Dance

Deano
the scene where the guy gets his penis cut off
i cryed
most disturbin part of the film

Azrael01
I saw a copy of that at a local video store is it worth renting.

Deano
not rlly

phoenix87
lol hey i thought it was good!! yeah when she did that i wass like poor poor guy but then i remembered what he did to her and i was like yeah he deserved it.
It is worth renting if you like stories where the victim of a crime comes back and becomes the killer its good i reccon we need more chick killers!! she wasnt even mentally weird or n e thing just a normal girl!!

MildPossession
I have it uncut on video, got it years ago. I like the revenge factor of the film, but wouldn't watch it again.

phoenix87
I though it was a really original idea

BREN
the movie was originally called DAY OF THE WOMAN,because after they rape and abuse her she gets her revenge,i think thats a more fitting title the movie on a whole for what it is is actually very good,very low budget and the rape scenes are pretty hard to watch but the revenge parts are great cos u want her to kill em for what they did to her,the balls,penis cutting off scene u dont really see,she has the knife and he says oh that hurt then u see the blood spurt from under the bubbles....

BackFire
Originally posted by Deano
i cryed

Yes! That scene makes the movie, what a horrible scene, still gives me shivers.

phoenix87
Hahah yeah i am like wow thats the way!! haha its good cuz she uses her body which they thought they had control over to kill them, yes i knew it was originally day of the woman, should have stayed that way

The Redeemer
Originally posted by BREN
the movie was originally called DAY OF THE WOMAN,because after they rape and abuse her she gets her revenge,i think thats a more fitting title the movie on a whole for what it is is actually very good,very low budget and the rape scenes are pretty hard to watch but the revenge parts are great cos u want her to kill em for what they did to her,the balls,penis cutting off scene u dont really see,she has the knife and he says oh that hurt then u see the blood spurt from under the bubbles....

Rape scenes? I thought there was only one? eek!

BREN
shows u ,u aint been paying attention!,lol they rape her outside then again inside the house id say constituetes as twice ?

BackFire
Actually, they rape her three times.

Two times outside, then once in the house.

The Redeemer
Originally posted by BREN
shows u ,u aint been paying attention!,lol they rape her outside then again inside the house id say constituetes as twice ?

And you're married? laughing out loud

zombiesnake7
I never really liked this movie very much. To me it seems like the whole first half was just a rape scene. Never really been a fan of that topic. Its good when she gets her revenge though but even for someone who likes revenge movies like myslef the rape theme was too much for me this is why I also didn't like Last House on the Left that much either. You guys who liked this movie better keep your mouths shut about it though the guy who produced the Matrix movies might be reading this and decide to remake it with Paris Hilton and I know how much everyone her loves remakes...

phoenix87
Well yeah there were three rapes and i loved it lol n e who

ragesRemorse
what a looooong movie

phoenix87
it wasnt to long

The Redeemer
i cryed

You cried? eek! Whatever happened to da British Bulldog Spirit, eh? wink

Wendigo
I seen it about a month ago not 2 bad,not 2 good either

Deano
Originally posted by The Redeemer
You cried? eek! Whatever happened to da British Bulldog Spirit, eh? wink

i didnt rlly cry rolling on floor laughing

The Redeemer
i didnt rlly cry rolling on floor laughing

I thought not! laughing out loud Tell me...have you seen Death Weekend with Don Stroud and Brenda Vaccaro? It's a sorta similar themed film but miles better. Don't know whether it's on disc but I picked up a pristine Vampix VHS orginal many years ago at a car boot sale for next to nothing. smokin'

It's BBFC approved BTW although thankfully they've only made one minimal cut. If ya haven't seen it check it out ASAP. Sorry, but I ain't parting with me copy! wink

meisterwant2c
Gator Bait is along the same lines as weel

phoenix87
no i havent seen those movies :'( but i am going to go see the remake to house of wax tomorro night lol (o one will go with me cuz my friends hate horrors) so i wanna know has n e one seen it is it scary?

papabeard
alot of penis removal in these exploitation films, the guy gets his penis bitten off in Last House on The Left also, can anyone think of any others?

phoenix87
lol dam it i just found out it isnt out grrrr but no i cant think of n e others

BackFire
Originally posted by papabeard
alot of penis removal in these exploitation films, the guy gets his penis bitten off in Last House on The Left also, can anyone think of any others?

Also, a very good one in Cannibal Holocaust,and Cannibal Ferox has one, but it's really lame.

stingray005
Not that this movie is exactly horror, but in Sin City Bruce Willis rips some guys balls off. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

stingray005
^I love those dancing bannanas

K.Diddy

Impediment
The trailers for this film look pretty intriguing.

I doubt that this film will get a major theatrical run since it is unrated.

I might have to wait for DVD to see this.

samortan
Nice movie, a kind of nerve wrecking movie.

mrblue
the remake was alot more tame then the original.

NeoGills
Great seen
it makes my mind dirty lol big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.