God Bless America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I'm ToMacco, I just signed up today. I've noticed that people from all over the world reads these. I'm from Minnesota, and I would just like to thank all of you (from other countries) for your support since 9-11-01.

It's nice to see that everyone can come together like this, and not just in America. I've seen photos of people all over the world praying and lighting candles for us. I would like to express my gratitude.

Osama bin Ladin, who is likely behind this, had his plan backfire completely. This didn't crumble us, it brought us all together.

I truely do feel sorry for the INNOCENT people in the countries that harbor terrorism. A lot of these people are being held hostage in their own country. The Taliban are making people join this army at gunpoint, I've heard.

I don't understand how these people could get behind this! They have been brainwashed since they were children, I suppose. They think they are going to be blessed by causing death and destruction?

And, to you bin Ladin. You lead your people to their deaths. But you don't have the guts to come out of hiding when your people need you? You beleive you are so brave in killing thousands of people, then hiding like a frightented turtle. You bastard coward. I'm pretty sure after you die, you will not be going up to heaven where virgins will wait for you (as your brainwashed culture beleives). May God have mercy on your soul, you unthinkable monster.

finti
Right on!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
amen

Gundark
Well put, fellow American !!!!

finti
A tribute: by Irving Berlin

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer:

God Bless America.
Land that I love
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies ,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America
My home sweet home.

God Bless America,
Land that I love
Stand beside her,
And guide her,
Through the night
With the light from above,
From the mountains,
To the prairies,
To the ocean,
White with foam,
God bless America,
My home sweet home.
God bless America,
My home sweet home.

ToMacco
nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.