Batman 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Yep it's IMDB Pro keeping up on it's gossip again the 5th Batman movie will star yet anoth Batman to he series. A Christian Bale shall join the list as the Mighty Billionare Super Hero who shall dawn the great black cape. The premise of the movie as for is Batman returns in this fifth installment to the movie series, this time to battle the maniacal Scarecrow. It has a 2005 release.

slinger
I heard he's supposed to fight Ra's Al Ghul, and the title is Batman:Intimidation Game. smile

fini
noooooooooooo more batman!!!!!
please stop , how much more can they ruin the best hero there is around!?!?!??!?!??!

HockeyFace
By making the next villain be Scarface! lol! No actually I like Scarface even though it is ind of silly. I bet it will be Batman vs Ra's Al Ghul and Scarecrow if history is correct with the two villains fighting Batman scenerio.

Bassplayer
I'll like to see a batman movie, but like the first two not the last couple of them. Batman and Batman returns were good movies. I think scarecrow is one of the crappiest villains they need to bring back other villains although Joker died in the first movie they should make something up to bring him back. Jack Nicholson was a good Joker.

ragesRemorse
batman was ounce a good movie series. Then we got batman forever and it all went to hell. The only batman is keaton. The movie studios are out of there minds. The only chance for this movie being good went out the window when they decided against having darren aronofsky direct it.

vvvrulz
Couldnt agree more. The last batman was appalling, well on the bright side, after that last effort, Batman 5 has to be an improvement big grin

Skywa|ker
Hmmm... as much as I hated the last couple of Batman films, I have to say I've loved Christian Bale's work... he's one excellent actor. You never know...

MrGlass
Shouldn't Batman 5 be in a different franchise of it's own, distancing itself from the other films. The way this film is looking (Director - Christopher Nolan, Batman - Christian Bale, and Alfred - Michael Caine) this film should be awesome. Its seems like Christopher Nolan has his stuff together. But the thing that's bad is that its a sequel to two outlandish and at some points, stupid movies (Batman Forever and Batman and Robin). I think Nolan's vision is almost in in sync with Tim Burton's movies in some ways. I just hate to have a movie that is looking good as this one associated with other stupid films. What are your thoughts.

Nightmare
Im glad Robin and Batgirl are'nt going to be in it, but i liked the old Alfred, i want him back (unless he is dead and i dont know about it).

ragesRemorse
batman and robin, and batman forever were of the most disgusting movies i have ever seen.I mean that full heartidly, no exaggeration. Those movies were just so damn bad..i dont know about nolan though. he has said that he was going to try and re create the atmosphere burton set with the originals, with a twist of his own vision. That sounds all well and good, but he's not tim burton. he needs to follow his own style. I htink this movie will be better that the last two, but it will probably still be bad. I have no idea why the studios decided against having darren aronofsky direct this movie, that would have been a great choice.

GABRIEL05
I love the first batman. "party man...you ever seeeeeeeen"

yerssot
please talk about Batman in this forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/

GABRIEL05
Right-ee-o

LeAtHerRFace
This movie looks like its gonna suck. Because Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale doesnt seem rite in a batman movie. I think they shouldve stuck with one or two damn actors such as George Clooney and Val Kilmer.

The One Himself
Batman 5 overview

"Rumors are swirling that Christopher Nolan will add The Scarecrow to Batman 5. But hold on... this will not be a dastardly duo like the previous movies. The Scarecrow will only be in the opening scene of the movie in hopes of establishing a clear difference between Nolan's Batman and the previous incarnations. Nolan hopes that the opening scene will show that #5 is much darker and the villains are much more dangerous that the previous movies.

After Batman stops The Scarecrow's reign of terror, something occurs which makes Batman leave Gotham and head to London where he will face the primary villain in the movie, R'as al Ghul.

Again, the role of Scarecrow is only a small part but it might lead to a larger role in future Batman movies. One guy who is at the top of the list to play Scarecrow is Christopher Eccleston (28 Days). Daniel Day- Lewis or even Viggo Mortensen would play R'as al Ghul."

So, it sounds great to me. Bale is the man for the role and Nolan will not disappoint us. Wait and see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.