Reanimated One!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SG_Fox
So ppl I finally got to the 3rd installment of the Matrix series, I can with pride that it was friggin awesome, anyways I noticed something during the Super Blury Brawl,
<<<<------------------------SPOILER!!!!! ALERT----------------------->>>>

After Neo become a human meteor and crashes into the ground I for one believes that he dies and the "Machines" are keeping him going for the rest of the fight. I only say this because when he gets up he stumbles around not unusual but and he just doesn't look the same he looks like he's given up, also as some one already pointed in a past thread when we get a look through Neo's eyes we dont see the usual Matrix code instead we see a normal view of smith.

joeboy
i think neo knows at that point fighting is useless to both him a neo. he just want smith to get the code from him. so it can all end.

EyeMakeMovies
interesting point, but i dont think it really matters... we've already seen tons of code POV's, so it really stuck out that there was a neo POV without code. seeing code there would have broken the illusion of the great fight. i tihnk there may be some significance to the fact that neo was sorta dead at the time, but i tihnk he was still able to see code, they just didnt show it.

SG_Fox
good points both of you, I also think Neo was dead inside to, he had lost trinity and when he was talking to "The Head" machine he was kinda emotionless, plus during the fight Neo looked like he didn't want to take any more bull$*it from anybody.

Mordecai
when did it go to Neo's view without the code??

and if it didn't show the code how are you even certain it was his view??

SG_Fox
When they gave us a FPV of Agent Smith when they were in the crater and they only show a face close up like that if they're doing a FPV. FPV = First Person Veiw.

Metamorphisis
As if we hadn't seen through Neo's eyes and not seen the code before, you also need to consider the Matrix feed on the ships (remember when they jumped the Logos?) When Smith gained full control, the Matrix world still existed, but the code was frozen, if it displayed at all, on the ships screens. Also, Neo apparently could not see the code when he was in the Train station, which was controlled by the Trainman program. So is it not feasable that because Smith had control, he could not see the code to begin with? And what reason would there have been to see the code anyway? I think it would have been distracting and misleading to what was happening, since the code screens usually implied that Neo was controlling something, winning the fight, or analyzing something -- here none of these apply to his situation.

Mordecai
This man has a point, the matrix code was currupt on the ships screens, so Neo was most likely seeing the samething.

But if he was how the hell could he even walk straight??

Thats why he is the mighty powerful one. stick out tongue

EyeMakeMovies
speaking of the bad matrix feed... there is one shot ( i dont remeber where) when the code is perfectly fine.. its not a close-up or anything, but you can tell....

Korri
^ stole my sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.