Rememberance Sunday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
At the going down of the sun, we will remember them.

Phoenix
will anyone join me in a minutes silence at 11 o'clock?

BackFire
who?

Phoenix
Rememberance Day? Remembering all those who died for us during the wars?

or is it a British thing...?

Phoenix
Be back soon - am beginning two minutes silence

Phoenix
They are laying the wreaths now - the silence is over, but still we don't speak. I'm typing, but I'm not going to break the silence in our house

ab012f9448
I took part in the remembrance and did my two minutes silence. I watched some of the parade but now i am watching the rugby. COME ON ENGLAND! smile

ab012f9448
Oh and by the way, i don't care if it's a british thing. It was a WORLD war right? So the whole WORLD should take part on Remembrance Sunday!

Phoenix
I've still got the service on at the moment - the trumpet music always makes me cry, they played it at my great-uncle's funeral. He was a Chelsea Pensioner

Shark
Well, I have said my two mins silence, and I hope everyone else has, we need to be grateful because of all those people...

Fire
euhm why should I?

yerssot
don't have that here messed

Phoenix
Its to remember all the people that died for us. We have poppies and wreaths, and the festival on saturday, the service on sunday and another silence on the 11th of november if its not on a sunday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.