Welcome Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I'm really confused. Everytime I try to go into the welcome forum, all that comes up is "400 Bad Request". Is anyone else gettng it, or is it just my computer?

Phoenix
its also hapening haphazardly around the site.

Phoenix
probably just my comp - its nt happening everywhere, but just sometimes

yerssot
don't have a problem, delete your temp internet files smile

Fire
well that bd connection error occured quite a few times, but I downloaded the damn 6.0 IE yesterday and now it all runs fairly smooth

Raz
The error message means that your browser asked for something it shouldn't have wink

There may be something wrong with your setup.

Fire
just hit refresh

Raz
One option yes.

But a re-install, or better upgrade would solve the problem.

Phoenix
I'm going to smile and nod... big grin

I think it's fixed itself...

yerssot
well, it can always return phoe

Raz
I am almost 99% sure of why you are having this problem.

Without getting into techno-babble, simple fix is to close all your IE windows and then open them up again.

khalla
WTF I can't log out!!!! What is wrong with my comp?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
dunno

Raz
From the help section: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=1#clearcookies

yerssot
have the same problem AGAIN sad
*curses FM*

Raz
Logout problems are due to the server move. I'm trying to get a workaround to this.

Shoukan
Is there going to be another server move?

Raz
Nope that error message lasted for about 10 seconds and was due to the fact I hit the wrong button embarrasment

Anyway, I think I've solved the logout problem.

yerssot
really? I acyually got a new "moving server" message AFTER deleting my cookies/temp int files messed

Raz
How did you log back in?

yerssot
I just tried again ten minutes later and it worked

Raz
Strange.

yerssot
*shrugs*
combo of stupid pc and retarded network I'm on... whatcha expect wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.