my cat plays fetch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
hehehe, my cat plays fetch w/ this rabbit foot key chain thing. it's sooo cute! does anyone elses pets do cute tricks?

Treehuggerjanie
i used to have a hamster and it had a three-storey cage and it hung from the top storey by its paws about 30cm off the ground!how cute!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud my cat also knows how to turn on my radio, thats what he did to me this morning

Treehuggerjanie
DUDE!

nazgulinthedark
yeah its freaky!

Treehuggerjanie
how did the cat do it?whats its name by the way?my hamster was called hammy houdini.

drunk_nazgul
My newest kitten, Jackie, can open the door.

Shadowskill's cat barked once... I got creeped out...

swoope
A friend of mine and her husband actually trained their cat to use the toilet!!! It is the freakiest thing ever---you go to their house and the cat has her own bathroom---and if you go in there, you can't put the lid down on the toilet! Now if only they can teach her to flush...

Treehuggerjanie
haha!

~*VballGurl*~
sometimes my cat will have these energy spurts when he'll just bolt across my porch and then suddenly stop, and then run up a tree rolling on floor laughing he also wags his tail laughing

Treehuggerjanie
laughing out loud cool!i have a tortoise called mr tinkles.Just thought i tell you.

nazgulinthedark
my cats name is toby, named after Toby Keith, but there is 2 buttons that you have to press on my radio which will make it play non-stop fr an hoiur, so my cat stood on the buttons and played the radio to wake me up so he could play fetch

PurrtyGurrl
My cat brings all her stuffed mice and balls in front of the bed during the night, I wake up every morning with a veritable toy store underfoot! I can just imagine her, thinking 'If i bring her THIS one, I bet she'll wake up and play with me'. (I never do, but bless her for trying so valiantly.) I usually wake up feeling sandpaper on my face, that's her grooming me. Is she my cat, or am I her human? big grin

eggmayo
my cat wednesday chases laserpens around the room - the little red dot, and you can make it jump up walls and run into people

FlappingMangera
My dog scarlet does some tricks, but she's a dog, so thats not so impressive.

A cat that plays fetch is AWESOME!!1

ladygrim
my dog doesnt do much it watchs the ball as it rolls pass him .. it doesnt like water and only drinks milk and wont eat nething other than tuna and cheese

Tired Hiker
My three legged rabbit plays fetch w/ this cat foot key chain! Mu ha ha ha! evil face

ladygrim
lol...smile

The Ones
my cat is so hyper, it ran around in circles for 1 hour then it jumped out the window when it wasnt open, my parents told me to pay for it

ladygrim
did u give it cat nip lol

eggmayo
thats actually cat drugs lol

ladygrim
i kno my aunty had a catnip pillow for her cat god that was funny..lol

shaber
One of mine has too,... once.

eggmayo
my cat had a catnip mouse... for all of five minutes before it tore it to pieces

ladygrim
lol...

LordKerrigor
taught my cat to play MPBT

ladygrim
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.