sweetest x- babe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rawcus
who floats ure boat

Darth Vicious
Comic book or movie?

Rawcus
what eva i forgoot to do a vote

Rawcus
could be a badd chick as well

Maelstrom
karma she ah it all

rwendelin
I like Jean from the movie played by my favorite actress. I think she should get with scott but still have wolverine to keep the tension on the relationship. thats what makes it interesting.

Paola
PSYLOCKE!!!!

batmanrules
psylock is one tasty piece of *****

RemyLeBeau
Psylocke and Jean and Rogue

RonyLeBeau
NOCTURNE & SUNFIRE smokin'

Paola
great pic!!!
but too small..... where's Nocturne's right hand?? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ermm.gif

verauko
I'm not sure, but Sunfire is a homosexual blink Am I right?

ROGUE!!!!!!

maifoshis
Rogue is sexual

verauko
Am I right?!?!?!?!?! laughing

Rawcus
you r very right

verauko
Really?! big grin So she really is a homosexual?! And Nocturne is her partner?! laughing

LipiDSama
Psylocke!!!!.. lol more effort goes into one drawing with her than the entire rest of the book wink... and I like Pheonix outfit on jean from uncanny X-men, In Evolution id say Jean also.. lol kitty pryde was a spokes person for the anarexic society.. just my opinion.. oh well im all over the place

J@deM@ximoff
hey 1 question: what is wrong with being gay or bi or stenght?? I mean sunfire found out show was gay when she was 13 she fell in love with her best friend, and she told her she thought her friend felt the same and she never got over it, it's the exact same thing for me really but I'm Bi. ok so get the h*ll over it. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Bi and proud of it. mad

bunny killing is good, death is great!!! bunny

Flavio
Rogue love (i didnt understand much what is the point of the thread, but as many people is saying Rogue and i luv her, Rogue!)
-> ok, i'm silly, just got it (i thought it was sweetest vs babe embarrasment)

Jury
yeah Rogue... better than Bella Donna roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
Psylocke is the sweetest yes love

Shadow_King
i say jean grey

powerfulone1987
Storm from the movies and in the comics and X-Men Evolution shows and Jean from the movies and the comics and X-Men Evolution shows and Rogue from the movies and the comics and X-Men Evolution shows and Lady Deathstrike from the movie, Jubilee from the comics, Kitty Pride from the X-Men Evolution shows.

Shadow_King
dark phoenix

VENOMfan
Psylocke
Jean
Emma....why not

Shadow_King
psylocke, and jean

LIZARDRULZ
mystique she can be any babe

Shadow_King
emma frost

Paola
I don't believe you can use the words "Emma Frost" and "sweetest" in the same sentence erm

Shadow_King
ok then. black queen

LIZARDRULZ
Rouge is hot in the movie

LIZARDRULZ
but halle barry looks so fine as storm

Clovie
laughing agree

Shadow_King
ok how about polaris

eleveninches
Psyocke or Emma Frost

Mana4X2
Um, for me it is a toss up between Rogue and Psylocke. To say who is the sweetest I would probably lean more towards Psylocke. So, in other words, I agree with Paola.

Mana

Cyclops
Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix... and Emma Frost. droolio

Sunspot
EMMA FROST, PSYLOCKE AND MYSTIQUE

Paola
Sunspot is the sweetest!!! big grin

Jury
Roguey

Flavio
she's hot there droolio but her face is kinda i-know-i'm-sexy-so-what? erm

Jury
laughing out loud

John Allerdyce
rogue and domino eek!

Jury
shifty

John Allerdyce
shifty domino is hot for her pale skin and rogue hot for ^^ everything! WAHAHAHAH laughing

Jury
roll eyes (sarcastic) confused embarrasment sick no expression big grin cool

John Allerdyce
evil face evo rogue is miiiiiiiiiiiiiine MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA messed u guys can have the other ones i only think evo rogue is hot eek!

the blob
wow, i am suprised no one said boom boom from x-men evolution yet, i think that Kitty Pyrde and Boom Boom are hot and should have a cat fight in the rain!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance man i would pay to see that!

Kitty---> angel devil <---Boom Boom
love love love love

Princess Re
jean grey is pretty........though i am a girl she's pretty

LeDiableBlanc90
wow jawdrop - what issue was that picture of Rogue from? Oh and ROGUE by the way (shes de sweetest although Psylocke could probably give her a run for her money- but only in the Joe Madureira and Salvador Larroca drawings) wink3

catgirl
Wolverine!! hes sooo loverly especially in x-men evo. i luv wolverine!!

the blob
if you like her, watch the new "Nip/tuck" on fx this tuseday, she is a quest star, she has s*x with a kid she is suppose to be helping with school, and when he does she gets him an A in the class, i think lol

WannaBee
i think Rouge is the sexiest man! yes
Although does ne one have a picture of what boom boom looks like?

Silver_Blaze
I can't choose out of 3 of them >.>;

Psylocke, Evolution and normal Rogue, and Evolution and normal Boom-Boom embarrasment

Oh and here's a pic of Evo Tabby i can't see many of the normal ones confused

Paptimus
Madelyne Pryor of course. She trounces the competition without fail.

pr1983
psylocke

ScarletSpider
"Kitty Pryde's getting kind of ripe"-Deadpool much to Wolverine's dismay

pr1983
laughing out loud

Spiderman_RJ
X evo kittie,wanda and rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.