Ghosthunter or Devil May Cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
both excellent PS2 action/survival horror games, with kool lead characters (Lazarus and Dante). i love both these games, but i cant decide which i like the most. which is better???

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i thought ghosthunter was better.

Lag
I've never played Ghosthunter, but I doubt the main character is as cool as Dante. There's a chance, but that's a pretty high bar. And I voted for Devil May Cry anyways. Maybe if I get enough recommendations I'll play it, but untill then Dante wins.

total metalhead
seriously man you should play ghosthunter, its totally amazing and its much harder to complete than DMC 1 and 2

dundarz
Devil May Cry for me. One of my all times faves on PS2. The game is so deep once you get into it.

Doohass
Yeah, I thought they were both good. I kinda got into DMC more. The one thing about that game is, I thought it was too short.

total metalhead
which did you like more, DMC 1 or 2? i liked 1, much better story.

and i agree Dante is cooler.

Doohass
I haven't played 2 all that much. I've been meaning to get it. But with being on a College Student's budget, I haven't been able too. But I really thought 1 was awesome when I played it, I couldn't stop playing.

FallingBlue
never played or even heard of ghosthunter so i would have to say DMC

total metalhead
never heard of it??? well i guess it is kinda new

gotta get rich
Devil May Cry no doubt. its pretty much the only videogame i play.

marvelfan777
gotta be Devil May Cry it's
one of the best

Rawcus
We have a winner JACKPOT dmc rules

Dark Sephiroth8
Devil May Cry.Dante is one of the coolest characters.

DracotheDragon
Devil May Cry. Period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.