The Matrix after Revolutions? (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

lil bitchiness
Do you Omega think that there will ba another matrix at some point?

The Omega
If you mean Matrix Movie, the answer is "no".

lil bitchiness
Yeah..thats what i ment...another movie...

Why not? just wandering what you think...

EyeMakeMovies
i think that line by the oracle suggests something similar to the second coming of christ (if you look at the religious themes) the peace will last as long as it can, then they go back to war b/c they cant live in harmony very well... the program known as the one will be re-inserted to start the cycle over, and maybe a different outcome will happen...

lil bitchiness
Did you guys read that other theory about all of them actually being robots rahter than humans, and that humans are actually in control over those machines, rather then the other way arround
i like that theory..i think it fits really well...watch it with that theory in

dave123
yeah, that was the theory that brought me here.... i really liked that idea cos u wouldnt know who the good guys were, and u would probably like the machines more cos u thought they were human, and it would be really confusing *HEAD EXPLODES*

Alex-Neo
Hmmm nice theory Omega but i dont think that they reloaded the matrix i think that they put Neos Code in to the sorce and then the arcutect 'Edited' the matrix hence the black cat.

priestjim
Omega why Neo was glowing?

lil bitchiness
no dave..dont explode!!!!!!!!

I like Omega's theory, because its very much my theory as well...
however, the 'robots' theory does fit in really well...ive just watched M1 and M2 with that theory in mind....creepy blink

dave123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

The Omega
Priestjim> Why? Or do you mean after he was unplugged by the machines again?

ragesRemorse
the matrix is all just a bad acid trip by neo, I believe there will be fourth movie where neo awakes in the hospital, and being told he has dropped more acid than any human as ever attempted

lil bitchiness
hahaha..LSD theory..interesting..
I think there should be another MAtrix! rock

ragesRemorse
i'm glad someone agree's. most people ask me how much acid im on when i tell them my theory.

See the fourth movie could be great. It would consist of Neo in Rehab. not believing it was all just a drug enduced fantasy. So the whole time he keeps trying to fly, and at the end he attempts to leap a building, but falls to his death

priestjim
Omega> Yes after he was unplugged. And this is a rhetorical question. I don't know exactly why he was glowing but I am sure he was alive.

lil bitchiness
agree with that...i think Neo was/is alive...

MikeCR
How can Neo be alive if Smith is destroyed? Isn't the universe meant to balance out?

JediHDM
He is whole, complete now, b/c he is Now part Neo and part Smith...

lil bitchiness
Im pretty sure at least part of him is in the matrix..may be as a program...besides, hes able to 'separate his mind from his body' as he puts it...

priestjim
" I don't full understand how it happened, perhaps *some* part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied..."
A part of Neo was the other side of the equation. Neo, besides from carrying the One code is still human. The One code is destroyed to balance the equation. Neo is alive as a human.

The Omega

priestjim
Omega> I don't believe that either. But biologically he is still alive. No I haven't read Dune.

lil bitchiness
Omega, you still didnt tell me why dont you think there's gonna be another movie?

The Omega

lil bitchiness
i asked like a page before, but lots of replys came about so you didnt see it

What about Star Wars...that was so resolved at the end, but it just keeps being made...a lot...maybe Matrix will become the same...thats why i asked what you think....

Verity
The difference with Star Wars is that, the first three movies we saw, were actually the last parts of the story....So the beginning had to be explained>> Darth Vader's transformation, etc. It's just that G.Lucas hadn't found enough effects at the time to do it!
If any story were to continue about the Matrix, I doubt it will be about Neo and Trinity...It may be on different characters. Their story is finished!! wink

The Omega

lil bitchiness
Agreed Verity,wink there are still planty of stuff that could be done i suppose...and stuff to be explained....not that its necessary..but..just saying...confused

Doesnt really have to be about Trinity..it could still be about neo i think...wink

p.s. my sig was by burly too..wink

Verity
What a helpful Burly he is! Huh? wink

lil bitchiness
Student......no money...Matrix Online will have fees to be payed.....
I understnd what you on about Omega, but i cant help but think that they will make more...not right now..but at some point in the future..ppl suck...they want money, and i cant help but think that they will.....

burlyman
yes big grin angel
any requests....... stick out tongue

dave123
YES, FOR THE th TIME MAKE ME ONE!

burlyman
im sorry.... coursework and stuff.... tell me tomorrow

The Omega

lil bitchiness
yeah..thats true...sad there will be video games hopefully...wink stuff like that....anyway..CANT WAIT!!!

ragesRemorse
i bet matrix online will be a let down

The Omega
And why would you make such a bet?

Darkweaver
That's right. Matrix Online has the Wachowski brothers' hands in it and takes place after Revolutions so more will be revealed in that game. There are also two more single-player Matrix games, one due out next year and the other in 2006. Both should expound on some of the mysteries and what happened after Revolutions.

The Omega
Oh, interesting! Do you have some links to that info darkweaver, I'm all ears (or eyes as the case is) smile

Darkweaver
Unfortunately, I'm too new to post links yet but go to the Matrix Online website. Also check gaming sites and forums as well as publications.

The Omega
"New Matrix Games Possible

http://www.dailyhaggis.com/archives/games/000487.html
Joel Silver, producer of the Matrix movies, told reporters that there won't be a fourth film after the upcoming Matrix Revolutions, but that there may be more games set in the Matrix universe. At a news conference Oct. 27 in Los Angeles' new Disney Concert Hall, Silver responded to a question from SCI FI Wire about a possible new Matrix movie: "It will never happen."

But asked about other future Matrix projects, Silver revealed, "We're dealing with all that now. There is a project being worked on with a company called Ubi Soft, which is outside of Seattle, which is a multiplayer online game that in fact may become available as early as this summer, which will continue on the story of the world of The Matrix." Silver added that Jada Pinkett Smith's character, Niobe, may figure in the game, as might Laurence Fishburne's Morpheus. "But we're just working on that now," he said.

Silver added that there is talk about doing another video game, beyond the current hit Enter the Matrix. "There's a moment in , when Seraph comes in with Neo and Trinity and Morpheus, and the Merovingian says to him, 'Oh, the prodigal son returns.' And the boys wanted to kind of explore that backstory. So that may be something that they deal with in a video game. But there will be other areas of Matrix material, but there will not be any more movies." The Matrix Revolutions, which wraps up the trilogy, opens worldwide on Nov. 5."

Hmmmm smile

burlyman
joel silver roll eyes (sarcastic) he knows wel buy more stuff smile

The Omega
I will! Bring it on... big grin

JediHDM
too bad Silver can't even get the movie right...shifty "when Seraph comes in with Neo and Trinity and Morpheus..." Neo wasn't with the others...and Silver's the PRODUCER, for God's sake...

burlyman
did they forget about laurence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.