The only way Qui-Gon should return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
He should not be back as a spirit.Ten years is a long time just to hang around with Obi-Wan and Anakin.What if there was a type of dream sequence like in ESB.That would be great.Anakin would have to fight Qui-Gon representing the lightside in Epi.III and in doing so he would complete his turn.What do you think?Could this be the ultimate test?

Jedi Mercenary
What do you mean?? Qui-gon's dead!!

theEviljedi
Spirit.Like Obi Wan

UnknownBountyHunter
He means not like a traveling spirit such as OB1, but a spirit which appears in dreams like maybe once or twice throughout the rest of the prequels.

Darth Heinous
Qui-Gon Jinn will appear to Ben only at crucial moments. Most likely at the end of Episode III. Qui-Gon will instruct Ben to watch over and teach Luke.

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
I agree ten years is a long time to wait to communicate with Obi-Wan or Anakin, but I think they should have him return in spirit form, but only in a time of the gravest of cercumstance. Like if Obi-Wan almost dies, or when Anakin gets disfigured. Then it would make more sence why he hadn't apeared for so long.

Dim
Eh, I'm still holding out for the whole "Qui-Gon is with OB1" scenerio...of course I guess they could still have Liam Neeson in EP2. With something like that I would think they would just have him shoot his scenes at ILM. Has anyone heard that he's definately NOT going to be in EP2?

theEviljedi
I'm talking about the end of episode III.

Dim
Yeah, it could happen there..actually it's the most likely place I think.

tainted one
i don't think he's coming back at all. i still believe that this is something that was developed/learned by obi-wan later. the reason i think this is because that is what is says in the original book by GL.

King Jedi
What if it is Qui- Gonn who tells them how to become one with the force. Or he could come back and haunt Obi-Wan and try to tell him about Palpatine and Anakin.

theEviljedi
Don't you think it would have been great to see both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon confront Luke and Anakin in spirit before the destruction of the second Death Star?

Darth Heinous
Would be better if Master Jinn appeared as a ghost at the end of episode 3 to tell Ben to train Luke.

Jedimaster3838
I agree DH, that is the only way he should return. It would be cool if he returned and told Obi-Wan that the boy would fix what they created(Vader) and to be patient, in time the boy would seek him out. I am almost sure he will return, because what would be the point of having him only around for 1 episode?

Darth Daft
I agree. Otherwise Obi-Wan could have just done all the work of finding Anakin and making the podrace bet, etc. Qui-Gon would seem a pointless character if he has no role in the rest of the PT.

Darth Heinous
Excellent point. George Lucus is probably trying to keep it a surprise for Master Jinn's fans and those who don't like Master Jinn.

Ratcat
He could be in EpII. From a filming point of view they could do all hi stuff in front of a blue screen in pick up shots during March.

Darth Daft
Yes certainly. I would be very surprised if he didn't return. He is the one responsible for the freedom and rise of Anakin, something that not just any ol' character would posess. He has to have more screen time and importance with Anakin and the rest of the Jedi.

the Whill
Qui-Gon could return in the rumored Jedi library scene. There are statues of old and dead Jedi and maybe holograms showing these Jedi in action.

Dim
Yeah, but we haven't heard anything about Liam Neeson working on 2..of course...it could still happen.

Darth Heinous
Check out the topic "The truth behind Jedi vanishing" on the Episode 1,4,5,6 section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.