"I can see you"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Am I the only one that found it hillarious when Neo was blind, and Bane swung at him with the pole, and Neo then dodged and said "I can see you" and then decapitated him? It just got to me... I laughed right in the theater.

EyeMakeMovies
uh... i cant say that was hilarious, but it satisfying to see...

dave123
silly kozzy.......

JKozzy
Eh.. I guess it was just me... but it was funny! Just think about it, take out the lines "It's not over, Mr. Anderson" and you have Neo saying almost kindof a "Peek-a-boo" then kills him.. nobody agrees with me?
embarrasment

priestjim
No. But I had to see it 2 times to realize that what Neo was seeing was Smith and that he got deleted when Neo killed Bane (firey Smith splashing on the floor)!

JKozzy
There was funny music too!! Right after he died it was like.. flutes. That was funny too!

priestjim
But Neo had already got blind. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

JKozzy
True...

Sifer
Yep, it seems he could only see anything electrical.

dave123
then he should be able to pilot the ship, i thought it was anything that was connected to the matrix in some way.... i dunno

JKozzy
Heh... it's not over Mr. Anderson....

...yes it is! BAM!

priestjim
How do you capture video overlay?

JKozzy
You mean the four shots that I just posted? How'd I make a giant pic of it?

priestjim
No. The video. How do you capture it on a file. I tried it with printscreen but it does not capture the video overlay.

JediHDM
no, he cannot see anything electrical, he can see anything that is connected to the Source, and has the Machine code flowing through it.

JKozzy
Ah! I use Sony's "Movieshaker"... there's an option right on the panels that lets you capture it.. unfortunately it's VAIO exclusive, and it won't run on any other make of computer... believe me, I've tried.

Verity
I thought that part was awesome! I almost jumped out of my seat and clapped!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif

burlyman
snap... but it always squashes it.. sad

'Windows Movie Maker' is good wink

priestjim
Jedi> You mean that the floor that Neo was walking on was connected to the source? And Smith is connected to the source?

JKozzy
Version 1 or 2 Burly?
I have v2, but it always messes up. ALWAYS. I can't get it running for three seconds until it freezes and closes. If it worked, I'm sure it'd be awesome.

And here's a better screenshot of the prog:

burlyman
not sure which version i have... i think mircosoft update updated it for me

JKozzy
Probably v2 then...

priestjim
Yes V2. Yes yes! I can capture now!

JKozzy
Sweet! Show us your almighty capturing skills by posting some wink

priestjim
From the mirage capture (tomorrow I will have the TCR release smile ):

JKozzy
Which part of the movie's that from? Going to 01 or when he's jacked in?

JediHDM
thats Neo's body, ain't it?

priestjim
In the funeral, in the end of the movie, when you see that he is still alive (he's glowing he must be alive!) smile

JediHDM
anybody else think that picture makes it look, look like a lotus? anybody?

JKozzy
*seconds Jedi*

priestjim
You mean the car or the fruit? smile

JediHDM
haha...the fruit thingy...the wake from the barge thing looks like the flowers petals, and the base looks like the base of a flower, and Neo's body glowing is like a divine being being born outta a lotus...

JKozzy
Compare the Mirage to the TCR...

priestjim
Koz>Better.
Doesn't lotus have something to do with Buddha?

JKozzy
It looked like Buddah when the Deux Ex Machina was talking...

priestjim
No I mean the lotus. Ahh yes. The sit position in which most Buddha's statues are sitting is called "the lotus position". Coincidence? Jedi speak!

dave123
"Jedi speak!"
Jedi: The program smith has grown beyond...

priestjim
laughing

JediHDM
i don't know, i'm not the premier authority on Buddhism, but i know that a lotus is important in SOME religion...

The Omega
Yes, lotus-blossom! Sprang right to mind...

Hurgh. Isn't there a Lotus Sutra from the Buddhist religion?
(Mind spins)

JKozzy
Mmmm Lotus.

JediHDM
ahhh...here we go...lotus: It was fabled by the ancients to make strangers who ate of it forget their native country, or lose all desire to return to it.

Perhaps our buddy Neo don't remember Zion or Trin anymore, he is one with Matrix, no longing or desire to leave...

also. A Lotus Flower: This is a symbol of the sun, of creation and rebirth. Because at night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again. According to one creation myth it was a giant lotus which first rose out of the watery chaos at the beginning of time. From this giant lotus the sun itself rose on the first day. A symbol of Upper Egypt

can anyone say "rebirth"?

Buddhist: As I said before, the lotus has been the sacred flower of Buddhism since its origins in India. This is because even in the middle of the dirtiest mud, the lotus blossom grows up clean and untainted. While lotus patterns have become symbols of Buddhism, the holiness of the lotus pond and the sight of lotuses blooming on the surface of the water have come to symbolize the Buddha's "Pure Land," or heaven.

SimplePriest
Dang jedi, if we keep digging I'm gonna freakin fall in love with this movie. I love this trilogy as a whole. The depth of it is amazing.

Man, thank you wachowski's. Thank you Mrs. and Mr. Wachowski for having andy and larry. smile

JediHDM
Thank you Mrs. Wachowski and Mrs. Wachowski for giving up your husbands for two years...

JKozzy
Yes, thank you so much!! big grinbig grin

JKozzy
bunny
From the depths... smile

xxphreakxx
I saw it at one am and thought it was funny as hell!!!
i was also hyped on caffeine...
oops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.