Could this have happened at a worse time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
i went to see revo last night with some friends, and right as trinity was about to die, my friends phone, which was on vibrate, startd going off... the vibrate is so loud, it might as well be a ring.. we all started laughing, and of course that was one of the most serious points in the movie... anyone else have interesting revo experiences?

priestjim
Yeah. When I went to see the film for the second time with my friends I was shouting all the time "Too bad Trin is going to die. Too bad Neo is going to die" and saying all the smith-neo dialogues by heart. And believe me I've heard cursing words I've never heard before!

JediHDM
HAHAHA...laughing thats great!!

Yohan
When I saw it, during the part where that one Indian guy was talking about Karma and love, someone felt the need to say "what the f***" really loud. I laughed, and so did a lot of other people.

priestjim
laughing out loud laughing

lil bitchiness
Hahaha...we did the similar thing...cos we saw it atthe zero hour, as wel were walking out, i remembered that episode of simpsons when homer and marge are walking out of the cinema and homer spoils star wars for everyone...i didnt dare do it, but my mate went..like homer: ''Wow i cant believe Neo dies...'' people didnt like that
thats it really....confused

dave123
the worst thing that happened while watching revos, i got through most of my coke in the first 5 mins, and by the zion scne i REALLY REALLY... REALLY needed to go toilet, but i couldnt leave the film sad i would have ruined the ending but there was no-one to ruin it for sad

JediHDM
yeah, i made the mistake of buying a coke, and i had to pee by halfway, and i was like, can i go now, i gotta go, cant miss it...

lil bitchiness
Ha! I learned that lesson when i went to see 'Blade'...and i learned it the hard way...didnt miss a second of the film..but...i learned my lesson..sad

JKozzy
My friend farted when Trinity was about to die!! And it was really really loud... then when they kissed we were all "eew" and "yuck" not from the kissing but from the stench... it was GROSS! Then my friend thought the movie was over, and did his traditional standing up and screaming "That movie sucked!" but it wasn't over and he felt like a fool. Because he is. And because the movie didn't suck.

Verity
Oh god! Why do u hang out w ppl like that?!? sick

dave123
Dave's top tip: finish the coke and piss in the bottle
yes i should have thought of that at the time....

lil bitchiness
i cant piss in the bottle..im a girl...

priestjim
Koz> You mean like the Sean-smith from the MTV movie awards? laughing

dave123
yeah, thats why men rule the world yes

JKozzy
Haha, no I meant literally in the the theater. But yes, that would've been funny. And sorry that I hang out with people like that Verity..

Verity
confused
Because u can pee in a bottle?? Wow!... no expression

JKozzy
You can if you tried and really wanted to.... look at this!

lil bitchiness
no they dont..Trinity kicked some major ass...and where would everyone be with out Niobe?!?! eh?eh?eh?eh?

lil bitchiness
sorry, i was ment to quote DAve...blink

dave123
think about it, if there were a war between men and women, and we were all physically equal, we would win cos A) we wouldnt have to go go to a toilet as often, as we have bottles, and B) we are conciderably smarter (JJ)

and about that website, koz, i dont wanna know what you were doing looking that up.....

priestjim
Adam and Eve had to go to earth so God asked them what special power they wanted to take with them.
-"Who wants to piss standing?"
Adam kicked Eve, Eve fell down and Adam went to God and said "I want!"
-"OK!"
After 2' Eve got up and went to God and asked Him with a very sad face : "So what is left for me Oh Mighty One?"
-"You, my dear Eve, you get multiple orgasms"

Verity
That's not so accurate my dear!....Cuz it's proven that women can also hold it longer than men....Men go more often to the toilet than women....Plus, the place would be infested with urine smell! That's gross! Everyone would have to leave!, therefor, no one would win! Yucks!! sick

JKozzy
Don't ask... a friend sent it to me a year ago and that post reminded me of it... lil bitchiness, what do you think? wink

dave123
i mean actually go TO the toilet, cos you can go anywhere when u have a bottle! and plus if u put the lid on the bottle, it wouldnt smell!

we havent gone off topic at all............. big grin

lil bitchiness
haha..i must admit, thats amusing JKozzy...wink very nice...LOL!

priestjim
Stop taking red pills. They are drugs. Bad for health. There is no Matrix. Please.

JKozzy
laughingWho DOESN'T find this amusing?!laughing
http://www.restrooms.org/two.jpg

lil bitchiness
hahaha.....

JKozzy
Did you go to the actual link? stick out tongue

Omega > You'll love it too wink

dave123
anywho, it's late and i'm off in a min

haha, lil wasted today's guesses stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
yeah...where you poster ''look here'' wink

lil bitchiness
AARHG...DAMN YOU FUNNY BOY...DAMN YOU..I WANNA GUESS!!1

JKozzy
I posted it, not dave!

LiQuiD
well.. a couple of people i was with really didnt like the movie.. so they decided they were gonna tell everyone that neo dies... it was pretty bad... i felt bad for the people who were really excited to go see the movie.. and had the ending revealed to them.. oh well it wasnt THAT shocking

husky321
You are lucky you were not in our theater. My friends and I would have kicked your ass.

forumcrew
a girl could still pee in the bottle if you really wanted too

rysdigital
here here.

ragesRemorse
well who was it that called you? was it Neo informing you that he was gonna take you out of the matrix?

VenomVA
When I saw Rev on Wed. and they showed the Green WB sign then Green Village Road Show..me and my friends started clapping.....people in the theater was like shhhhhhh....I said F*ck that, I waited 6 F*cking months for this! Everyone fell out laughing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.