Liftetime-a channel for women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this channel is always about a abusive husban, a molested child, a rapped daughter, or some shit where a mother is in a delama. this channel shouldnt be called lifetime a channel for women it should be called Liftetime a channel for whiners.

diegocala
Oh D! Please tell me you do not watch this crap!

DeNiro
no but my mom does i walk past the tv and i see what she is watching i am like what is this about she says one of the above topics i laugh and say im going to go watch the man show now big grin

diegocala
thumb up <Man Show

DeNiro
big grin i luv the juggiesa i dont watch the man show much ne more since they got the new guys hosting it i miss adam carrola and jimmy kimmel but i think they had to many gay jokes throughout the shows they should have toned down on that i think

The Force
man show!!!!! rock

DeNiro
indeed it does force i always said they should make a man show where it is un censored and like they do what they want and u got to buy it or rent it at blockbuster lol

The Force
amen, i'm tired of that censored crap mad

Tex
At like 2am on Saturdays they have this weird Australian sex show thats very racy! It's pretty gay though! laughing out loud

The Force
actually "gay" or just stupid?

Tex
Homosexual!

The Force
OK! messed

swoope
A further comment on the Lifetime movies...they have to always star either Merideth Baxter-Birney, Nancy McKeon, Suzanne Summers, Delta Burke or Susan Lucci.
And DeNiro, you got it right, they either have to be raped, beaten, cheated on, or sleeping with their best friend's 17 year old son.

Sheesh!!

DeNiro
i am always right stick out tongue

swoope
Note to self: DeNiro is always right.

stick out tongue

DeNiro
good note i think everyone should write that down also yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.