Bonds 70?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Anyone think Barry Bonds will break McGwire's Home Run record of 70? He's at 67 with 11 games to go.

I hope he does, and I think he will.

finti
Baseball is kind of not existing here in Europe eek! smile

Ratcat
Oh, it was Baseball... confused confused confused

Gundark
I don't follow baseball very closely, TM....but he certainly has a good shot at it.

yerssot
There is some baseball in Holland, luckily not in Belgium though

Texas
I dont like Baseball, it's too slow and my home team sucks!

ToMacco
eek! eek! eek!
Good lord! I can see baseball won't be a conversation topic anymore!! laughing out loud

Raz
I think baseball does come on here in the UK aswell - Channel 5 if I remember correctly...but I never watch that channel....honestly!

Dim
Yeah, I don't think most Americans even watch it..so much for it being the American past time.

Texas
I had a frined who was always dragging me to ball games, I hated it, my ass would start cramping after sitting in those chairs for so long! Hockey!!!! Now that a sport I love to watch! smokin'

Ushgarak
I don't think a cricket thread would have much luck on a US board either.

ToMacco
I play baseball and hockey.

I just had my tryout for hockey last night.

This league makes you tryout, so you're not too good or too bad for a team. I made the team in a league higher than I wanted to. I was supposed to play with my uncle, but it looks like I'm in the better league.

It's gonna be rough, but I'll be competitive after a few games. The only problem is it's a no checking league. I've been "playing the body" for the last 8 years of hockey. So it will be a rough transition for me. But, I guess I'll see what happens.

Ushgarak
What sort of hockey?

Texas
I'm guessing ice hockey. Maybe street.

Ushgarak
Ah. Field had your best chance on a UK board, though even that would be streching it...

Oh, hang on. Isn't Gundy a hockey fan?

ToMacco
It's ice hockey

You have to remember I'm in Minnesota, the whole damn state is frozen over 4 months of the year.

yerssot
sounds like Belgium smile

Texas
Sometimes it snows 1/2 inch here, and the airports shut down, people flock and raid grocery stores, car crashes left and right, traffic jams that last days, schools and businesses shut down, women flock to NM to buy fur coats! Oh you should see it!

ToMacco
That's funny. I can see people doing that.

Oh, by the way Barry Bonds hit his 70th home run tonight, tying Mark McGwire for most in a season. He has three games left to break the record.

. . . no one cares, do they? sad

yerssot
nope

Texas
very eloquent that yersott

yerssot
what was I'm supposed to say otherwhise?

ToMacco
You bastards! mad big grin

He ended up with 73. . . .wait! No one cares. sad

Texas
Yeah, 73, good for him! smile
See I care smile ........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
zip it!
www.zipit.com.org
ladies and gentleman, exZIPIT "A"
big grin

Texas
That link works not roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Tex, my bad. It wasn't supposed to be a link. Those were things that Dr. Evil said to his son Scott in Austin Powers when he was trying to get him to be quiet.

Sorry sad

Texas
Zip it!......I dont want to hear any excuses, just zip it....... big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.