Halloween 9 Contest Winner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey on Halloweenmovies.com they have the winner for a shot in Halloween 9 and she is pretty hot too wink and Mr.Akkad told her "You know we should have Michael Myers kill u in Halloween 9!" and she got a free trip to where there making the movie. she is very lucky and i say Congrats! Happy Dance cool

xblanex
thats awesome

Michael Myers 1
if i were her i would have a heart attack and if Akkad told me mike was gonna kill me i would have a heart attack laughing out loud

HockeyFace
What's the plot for Halloween 9? Anyone know?

Michael Myers 1
they havnt got it yet but when they do i will make a thread about it or ill post it on this one if iuts not closed

HockeyFace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! They are planning on making the 9 installment of the original modern day classic horror film and don't even have a plot? I thought it was going to be a prequal to Halloween 4?

Michael Myers 1
i hope not

HockeyFace
Do you not like H4? I thought it was awesome.

Michael Myers 1
it wasnt bad thew mask was gay though

Lord Soth
If I was offered a part in a Halloween movie(or any horror movie for that matter) I would quite literally faint

Michael Myers 1
i would faint to any horror movie but if it was halloween i would have a heart attack laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
wow, to get killed by Michael Myers.. what an honor!

HockeyFace
You are basing the movie on its mask? That is why you don't want to see a prequal? Ok... uhh... I don't understand that.

Michael Myers 1
well jamie's dead and no i dont thinks its about the mask i just say the mask looked retarded

HockeyFace
Its a prequal from what some people said on this forum, but what does Jamie have to do with it? She's dead. She wouldn't be in the prequal anyway since she didn't actually have her first experience with Michael until Halloween 4.

Michael Myers 1
ok can u explain something to me. Whats a prequal? im a little confused

swordmaster
a prequal is a movie that is about events that happened before a movie. Like how episode 1, 2, and 3 are prequals to episode 4 of starwars, even though 4, 5, and 6 were made first. It can explain events that werent completely understood. So, if its a prequal to Halloween 4, its about events before it. At least I think thats what it is

Michael Myers 1
ook thanks

Cowboyography
the problem with it being a prequal to part 4 is this, and should be clear to any Meyers fan, end of part 2, big boom inthe hospital. Part 3 any fan knows what happened here and then part 4 picks up with michael after the explosion from 2 being taken to IC unit for his burns, however he escapes in the ambilience and you have part 4! so you really could put storyline in there!

Michael Myers 1
ooook smile

HockeyFace
I would still like a prequal!

Micheal_Myers
okay here are my thoughts....Michael still hasnt killed all of his family members.He still has to kill Jamies kid and Laurie Strodes son!So I think he should go after them in Halloween 9 or at least one of them.Also...requarding the mask in Halloween 4, yes...it did look retarded, but if you read a book about it, it would say it was the same exact mask as in all of the other movies.Because according to the storyline, it is!Michael never where's a different mask...it just looks different in each movie...They are all the Chalkface mask...Also....I would like to see them explain the actual reason why Michael is after his family.They tried to in Halloween 6, but in the end of the movie, their sacrifice theory was wrong, because he killed the entire thorn cult at the end...

Michael Myers 1
good point again

Michael Myers 1
Go here for Halloween 9 news!

Lord Soth
Wee hoo! I love new movie site! that brings my total up to 9. Thanx mm1!

Michael Myers 1
haha np

Lord Soth
Fun fun fun fun fun

slayer
I've been on the site heaps when we went into it it said "the boogey mans coming" it scared the shit out of my friend!

Michael Myers 1
lol laughing out loud

BackFire
This is turning into a discussion about the halloween films in general, which is not it's purpose, if you wish to discuss them, use the dedicated thread.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.