Sig maker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tribes
Hey guys im new to boards. Anyways main reason im here is i need a sig maker for a game I play. Ive seen some of your Sigs and they are great. If you can make me one Plz PM me or my AIM is Livepunkfree

Happy Dance thx guys cool

diegocala
$20 US

burlyman
laughing

DeNiro
here ill help u out since diego charges to much for his sigs ill go down to $19.99 US

silver_tears
still a rip off wink

DeNiro
fine 19.96 and five cent tax stick out tongue

burlyman
i have expensive taste whistle

silver_tears
yea so do i shifty

burlyman
i would know shifty

DeNiro
eek!

dave123

silver_tears
what does that mean whistle

DeNiro
shifty

dave123

Tribes
Money to pay for a sig? your jokeing me?

dave123
i THINK they are.....

Pablo G
no we aren't

burlyman
shifty

dave123

DeNiro
ninja

silver_tears
well i need a new sig but i aint paying you guys stick out tongue

burlyman
santa

burlyman
........shes fogotten whistle

DeNiro
why not all u have to do is send it to

P O Box DeNiro is hot at 69th street

raver

silver_tears
thats my address eek!angel
and i havent forgotten burly im mad at you miffed

DeNiro
u want to come to 69th street with me irene we could um i dont know what sounds fun on 69th street hehe stick out tongue

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) seriously i would love to live on 69th street at number 69 evil face

Tribes
Why would i pay for a sig when I can keep looking for a nice guy/girl to make me a great sig for nothing...

silver_tears
they are only being stupid stick out tongue ask around

burlyman
embarrasment sad dont be mad!! i shall make you one when i have the time angel happy

silver_tears
thats not the only reason sad

burlyman
spill the beans

silver_tears
why did you say me and lil are the same person miffed

AkiLLa
i am a sig maker and i will make a sig for u dude who started the topic

burlyman
because you and her came on and went off at the exact same time twice blink ...its what she said.... wink

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) coincedence stick out tongue

Tribes
Wow that be great if you can make me a great sig...thx

Godshinto
No disin you tribe but presently you don't deserve a sig all of the elite creators agree that we wait for atleast a certain number of posts and a certain ammount o times be spent here.

drunk_nazgul
I got mine from Hegemon, as you can see... but I don't remember how many posts I had when I first had a sig made...

Tribes
Uhhhhh posts?!!?! thats umm...ummm.....not fair!!!!

How about i get a sweet sig and ill psot 40xs a day, hows that sounds Agent sig makers?

Hegemon875
I happen to agree with godshinto but I had no idea that other sig makers felt the same way.

silver_tears
the thing is i think people join KMC ask for a sig and leave taking the sig with them erm

burlyman
i make them for special people big grin....stick out tongue

silver_tears
special people eh shifty

burlyman
all in good time... all in good time smile

gabi, stinkfist (he ended up using sintax's), lil, verity.. off the top of my head stick out tongue

sauron
seeing as you are all sig makers, i have changed my sig to melkor, and other ppl are saying its melkor coming up, but on my pc it is showing as sauron, i didi this about an hour ago so is it a time thing, or have i done something wrong

silver_tears
presh F5 stick out tongue

Hegemon875
correction ctrl f5

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks tips wink

Hegemon875
I already PM'd him anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.