Where do you get your horror movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Where do you get your horror movies? I bet you guys get them from Blockbuster which is fine. I go to Incredibly Strange Video in Pittsburgh which has almost every horror film in existance including, Ringu, Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Holocaust, It's Alive, El Santo films, Ed Wood films, the original version of the Ring, Wicker Man, MANY B-grade horror flicks, etc. I am so lucky! I bet you guys have something like ISV though too...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man i hate blockbuster. i went in last week, the guy knows me their he's like we got some classic horror movies. im like tight i go to horror section....i see no classics i go back to guy and say their are no classics he says Scream is a classic. i just leave. but anyway i get my horror movies from this small movie store near my friends house.

xblanex
Yea i get them at this place called movies and more, its not bad.

SlipknoT
I go to a place called coconuts. They have a big selection of horror.

ragesRemorse
I only go to blockbuster when i get a fre rental offer. Blocbuster is Bullshit. I'd rather go the the theater than rent a movie at the same price.

I go to replay video, stan's video world, or iggle video. Stans video's are all 1.50$ though so thats where i go mostly. The games are only 2.25 aswell. I love stan. When i cant find it there it's usually at iggle video, and catelog rentals are 1.50 so thats cool. Stan's has the mainstream horror, and replay has the "underground" horror.

Dario Argento
I buy them on the Internet

tabby999
i go to Family Video land, the selection is crap but they cover the board fairly well. i used to go to Video Ezy, but the service is so crap i stopped

Cowboyography
Netflix!!! they have so many classic horror movies and there are no late fees!!!

ragesRemorse
netflix is horrible. Totally take away from the expierence. Makes me feel like a tool aswell

Difrycheulyd
I live above a tiny rental shop that my flat mate owns.... stick out tongue

Its great because she can get any film in I want and I get free rentals except for new realeases.
Plus smaller rental shops (that arn't in a chain) are much nicer and you can actually get videos or DVDs you want. Support the small rental shops; places like blockbuster, choices etc... are killing them off. sad

Lord Soth
I just go whereever the movies I'm looking for are at big grin Hollywood Video usually has a good selection

BackFire
BestBuy, DVDPlanet, or my work.

Evil Dead
I shop everywhere.........I've got 90+ horror dvds alone now.......some came from Walmart.......some came from Hastings.......some came from FYE......some came from Amazon.com.......a few came from Ebay.

When I rent.......I stick with Hollywood video......I loathe Blockbuster with a passion.

xblanex
We have a hollywood video but the selection sucks

Cowboyography
what the hell do you mean? Netflix is an online DVD rental company that charges 20 bucks and you get unlimited movie rentals with free postage returns!!! not to mention they have millions of movies!!
where else can you order The Prowler, Toolbox Murders, and Last house on the left and have them to your house in the morning?!?!?!

HockeyFace
Heh heh... I am the only one that has a video rental store that is exclusive to Horror films.

Lord Soth
Oh yeah, I forgot BestBuy. But that's only if the movie's good enough to own (which in most cases it is)

Hi you mentioned the Lizzy Borden i have been searching everywhere for the title of the film do you know it, if you do could you reply please thanks xx

Zilverz
DeepDiscountDVD

thats pretty much it now a days. There free shipping is super slow but there bottom line price is highly competitive.

no rentals here

LoSt_
good ol' walmart or movie gallery....

zombieman
90% of the time I used to dig them out of bargin bins back in the day, but now I'm pretty lazy so I just order them on line. E-Bay is a pretty good bet so long as your careful not to get ripped off.

Lord_Andres
Internet

botankus
Amazon

MildPossession
HMV near me has a massive section for horror dvds, so does Virgin Megastore. Also shop mostly online, find anything.

guille
I also go to a video rental only for horror films

They always have the film I want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.