Gimli (GO DWARF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chatcat1313
i think gimli is sooo cute! he is sooo slow! i dunno why everyone likes legolas, it sounds like he was named after the darn toy(legos) what's that about. personally I think he's ugly! stick out tongue

leaf_eater
FINALLY!!!! all my friends commit to their fangirl instinct to hit me whenever i say that he sounds like a scottish female lego made doll!!
--wqait a minute...*shudder* i don't think he's that cute, funny as hell, but not cute. though he does have something...heh heh, dwarf tossing, heh

drunk_nazgul
Dwarf Dude is very cute. I think all the guys in LotR are cute, but Gimli takes the cake. I loved it when he tripped in TTT and rolled around in the dirt.

And where did that quote come from?

Exa
Finally someone has the same opinion as I do big grin big grin
Gimli is so cool...

(Once I read an English transcript from Japan about the two towers and as they had no idea about english, they transcribed everything a bit incorrect, like
"Nobody toasts a dwarf!!"
"I can jump so far, you have to toast me!!!"

sauron
gimli was amazing in fotr, and he was funny in ttt but was used for comic releif alot

sauron
what is on my sig, is it sauron, cos it should be melkor

aniron
he ads to the comic relief of the film but is a great fighter too. DOUBLE WAMMY!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.