scary movie 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chatcat1313
that's a laugh! laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

tigida_tigida
what is it about i herd that it is about micheal jackson but is that true? i have not even heard about when its to be released in to cinema's in the uk. well thanks later later alligator.

"welcome your listening to new monkey FM what is your order?" "yo man give me some techno" newmonkey EP stomping 2.

Aree
i Have Never Seen The Movie i Only Saw The Tralier.-Aree

Aree
You Know Scary Movie 3.

jessie125
I think it will be a funny movie

sauron
i have it on copy dvd

its mint the ring signs and a bit of jacko oh yeah and 8 mile

sue you know your teacher ms ellen

yeah

SHES DEAD, DIED A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH JUST LIKE UOUR DOG

my dogs dead

YEAH I RAN IT OVER ON THE waY IN EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS DYING AROUND YOU

AIIIII
AIIIII
AIIIII
AIIIII

ahhh the little ones have metal in there teeth

im a white boy but my neck is red

Pirate_Girly
It isnt ALL about Michael Jackson, it has a character dressed up as him for appx. 3-5 minutes of the movie. But the movie was great and i laughed my ass off the whole entire time. The only thing i hated was the first part with Pam anderson and that other girl, cause it was just plain DUMB..but the movie was awesome.

grymlock
just love the movie...

cheers!!

stinkfist462
i liked it a lot..... but the matrix thing kinda bored it out...

DeNiro
i havent seen this one yet but all i know is that the second one sucked the first one was decent but this one looks really good i mean the part were charlie sheen takes off the blanket and it is micheal jackson that cracked me up when i saw it on the previews

optional
I've watched Scary Movie 3 just this thursday. It was really funny... you're really gonna die laughing.
laughing

Voorhees
I honestly thought that scary movie 3 was a piece of trash. I liked the first two but this one was completely horrible.

Killer
i am wonerding why the put it to pg 13

that was a real turn down

The Unknown
The part with Pamela Anderson was one of the funniest parts, lol. They start having a pillow fight and then start hitting each other with chairs and stuff. laughing

alic88
the movie had its moments but overall it was boring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.