Matrix inside a Matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix Overload
Do you think the whole zion business could be another means of control?
In other words, do you think that the "real world" is just another matrix. So they think that they are freed, but in "reality" it's just another way for machines to control the humans?

JediHDM
No, this has been discussed before, the real world is real, the matrix is the only program in which millions of people live...there are other programs, including but not limited to, Zion control, Mobil ave, and the Archie's room...

SimplePriest
yeah, this was a big theory Before revolutions... but now it's been pretty much dismissed. Good thinking though

SimplePriest
and welcome to the forum

JediHDM
Yes, welcome. yes

SimplePriest
Ahhh, jedi... it seems like only yesterday that You were welcoming me to the forum. This is surreal smile

I remember I watched this forum for about two weeks before I ever posted. And it was the posts from you and omega that conviced me to do it.

ahhh, the memories...

JediHDM
yeah...i cannot even remember the day before i started here...its like, this is all i have done...oh, wait, it IS all i have done...my bad...man, i should go back and find MY first post, see what craziness i said that fateful day long, long ago...

Matrix Overload
Ok, thanx...i guess

Matrix Overload
by the way, how do you get pictures under your name

The Omega
Matrix Overload> There's a forum for those questions. Otherwise, you can do so if you choose "Profile" on the top bar, and edit profile.

Zion WAS/IS another form of control. It's just not virtual, but it was allowed to survive AS a mean of control.

lil bitchiness
all knowing Omega...in a Matrix kinda way...wink

Sifer
I remember the days when Jedi would insist that MWAM is the case in The Matrix Trilogy big grin LOL

JediHDM
you know, i went back to find the post i made on my first day...cant find it...i musta looked through two pages of threads, couldn't find it at all...oh well...

The Omega
JediHDM> Two pages? big grin There are more than 50 now...

Sifer> And I remember when YOU insisted the Machines were only in it for LUV... wink

JediHDM
Omega> i went back to the page that had my first day on it, and then just started working backwards from that moment...i found posts 4 days after my profile says i started, however, i cannot find anything before that...

Sifer> We're all fanatical at some point or another...besides, look at who my favorite character is (morpheus) i mean, whatcha gonna do?

Sifer
No, if you remember, I said it was an idea big grin

MR ANDERSON
yeah zion was for those who didnt accept the matrix.when it got over populated with ppl like every 100 yrs the machines would destroy it see the m2 neo meeting architect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.