The KMC comic book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One upon a time there was a man

his name was 113 and he was born on the 13th of January, he then had sex and they produced KICKASSMAN nanananananananannananana kickass!

drunk_nazgul
Eh, what's this all about? Is it an RPG or can you put me in it? Cuz i wanna be the one who tries to take over the world and then I trip over my cloak and die.

you can be in it!, everyone can be in it!

Kickassman saves the day again!

drunk_nazgul
Ooh, ooh, I know!

Second upon a time, a little queen named drunk_nazgul found a boyfriend and the world ended, but KICKASSMAN saved the day by kicking the world's arse!

Woohoo!

Kickassman than became Drunk_nazgul's boyfriend and they had children and named them 113 squared and Drunk Nazgul II

tptmanno1
haha, i like this,
and then trumpetman played all night long!

drunk_nazgul
And the kids of KICKASSMAN and DN got sick of hearing the lonely trumpet and decided to make a band. They called it Super-Stupid.

big grin *KICKASS!*

GABRIEL05
Hey whoah trpt man! Only one trumpeter 'round these parts and thats THE GABRIEL.

*whips out trpt for dual*

drunk_nazgul
WHAT!?
You didn't do it comic-style?
You hafta have an action thingie or somethin'...

*Rip*
...And there goes the next page...

GABRIEL05
huh?

drunk_nazgul
Dual what? You had it right the first time...

Anyways... In the red corner we have the challenger, The Gabriel and in the blue corner is Tptman! But who really cares 'cause the world is gonna be destroyed by the next poster anyway!!

Beyond Image
welcome back, history...nice to scope the past without any rules about bumping a old-ash thread..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.