This moment...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
Have you ever had one of those moments when you feel you're about to die, and then something weird happens, you feel like you've gone to Heck? This just happened to me today.
I was in the car listening to music (The car was parked, mind you.) when I suddenly felt like I stopped breathing. Then a few pecans hit the top of the car and birds flew around, then I was miserable. I still feel kinda stuffy, and scared...

Ever happened to you?

drunk_nazgul
Okay, don't reply, I'll just take this place over too!

*aims lasergun at nearest wall*

Darkweaver
I had the feeling of being detached from my body the other day. I'm not sure what the heck it was though I imagine it was a combination of coming down from being very drunk the other night and having five consecutive cups of coffee in about a period of an hour. An odd feeling indeed.

drunk_nazgul
Uck, sounds gross...
I always feel detatched... Heh, heh.

My favorite feeling is the one I get when I think about Middle- earth. It's like I'm actually going there.
Then there's the feeling of consciousness while you're asleep. like you're not dreaming, but you really are.

GABRIEL05
I've experienced surreal moments as such. I try to fly when that happens.

drunk_nazgul
laughing I did that once...
Oh, yes, and once I slammed the door on my finger and it didn't hurt, and this boy named Jake scratched the Heck outta me and I still didn't feel it.

drunk_nazgul
*shoots wall*

*wall falls down on top of me*

*and I still do not feel it*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.