Anyone understand this??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SimplePriest
From www.thematrix.com

Breaking News on November 7th, 2003

...Today brings another new batch of interviews, with an emphasis on the Freeway Chase from Reloaded, conducted in Alameda, San Francisco, during filming.

David Kilde, Agent Jackson
Dennis "Kiwi" Marchant, Mechanic
Mark Koivu, Special Effects Technician, 2nd Unit
Arnie Verbiesen, Special Effects Technician
Kevin Metz, Special Effects Production Assistant

Never stop searching for knowledge. More shortly...

TheMatrix.com

Then this part was hidden:
**For Don Davis:
Path/REVOLUTIONS/CD/Insert/Video/Interviews **

Anyone know what this may mean? Anyone have a copy of the soundtrack?

JediHDM
no idea, this is what i was trying to figure out, but i dont have the soundtrack...koz-man, this is your department...

SimplePriest
Oh, and BTW jedi, do you know how they figured out the keys to the zion mainframe

JediHDM
no clue, i looked at them, could not figure it out, and they have not answered when i asked them...i tried hex, but that didn't work...

SimplePriest
Does anyone know what that meant?

eatingimpaired
no

SimplePriest
I posted this in another thread but I figured I'd post it here too, in order to wrap this thread up... no pun intended. I'm just trying to tie up any loose theads *snicker*... pun intended. OK anyway...

If you get to the hexidecimal area like normal (see the beginning of the "How to do Hex code" thread if you're not sure, or you don't remember how) Remeber, *NOT the 128-bit encryption, just the 32-bit*

Then try any of these six codes to unlock a video interview with Don Davis:

3005AF70 001 How did you get your start in film scoring?
061269CD 002 What is your musical background?
BA0116DA 003 How do you use technology to compose music?
412CAD94 004 How do you create sounds for the Matrix films?
2126E249 ***Code currently being compiled***
6962ACE1 ***Code currently being compiled***

I guess the last two are going to be up at a later date.

Ahhh, I should site my source. I found these codes typed out on the pictures in the insert for the Revolutions soundtrack. I thought to look there because of the news saying:

Breaking News on November 7th, 2003

....blah blah blah...

**For Don Davis:
Path/REVOLUTIONS/CD/Insert/Video/Interviews**

Note: You have to use your mouse to highlight the hidden text to notice this message. It's at the bottom of that section. Highlight the same way you would for a spoiler.

Anyhow... hope you guys like 'em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.