Harry Potter 3 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
SOURCE:comingsoon.net&counting down.com

-starts out with WB with black smoke coming from the back
-then it cuts to the hogwarts express stopped on the tracks
-then it cuts to ron and hermione(I believe) looking at this house in the background
- then these words come up "Something wicked this way comes"
-then it shows the carriages going to hogwarts and on the right of the screen you can see the sign for hogesmede
-then it cuts to Dumbledore, he says "Welcome to another year at hogwarts"
-then (i believe it is the sorting ceremony), a choir starts singing
-then (very exciting part a may add) it shows that knight bus swerving through traffic and then it shows harry like in that one picture we saw, on the side of the road
-then it cuts (fast i may add) to aunt marge floating up in the air, lol
-then the next scene you see Draco blowing a paper bird to someone
-then it shows the trio walking down a hill from hogwarts
-then (probably my second or favorite part), it shows snape coming out of the closet and then lupin is behind neville and neville turns snape into his grandma, the bogart part (very funny)
-then it cuts to hogesmede (i believe), there is a sign posted up "have you seen this wizard" black is on it
-then you hear mr. weasly's voice talking to harry "Sirus Black has escaped from Azkaban prison"
-then it shows ron and hermione on the train scared, i think its when the dementors are coming in the cabin
-you see crooksanks for the first time
-then you see snape pointing his wand at harry (but the wand is lighten up) for light im sure
-then you see black in his cell
-then you hear mr weasly's voice again "Swear to me you won't go looking for black"
-then you hear harry say"why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me"
-then in the next scene you see snape blocking the trio, from black, not sure
-then the next part you see harry under his bed covers and his book lights up
-then it shows the trio hiding from someone or something by hagrids hut
-then the next scene you see hagrids arms in the air and in the background you can see his class running away, im guessing its the hippogriff
-then it shows dumbeldore lighting candles magically
- then you see harry doing some sort of spell
-then (very cool part) you see the dementors hand opening the cabin door to the train
- then it ends with the choir again, singing "Something wicked this way comes"
-then it says "summer 2004"

The Ones
the actual trailer is out in theaters in less than 2 weeks and online earlier

starprincess366
cool, what site can i find it on?

Malfoy's chick
the first trailor is on the Loony Toons movie on somewhere around November 14, I'll check it out for when it is first on

starlitegrl
really??????? is it gonna be at the end of the movie or in the begginig with the other previews?

Malfoy's chick
the beginning

airangel429
cool

The Ones
i know and its online probably between 10th nov and 13th nov

Linkalicious
how's sirus look? and are the dementors all CGI? Sounds dope and I can't wait to see it.

movieman
I'm not sure if everyone knows or not, but I just wanted to inform everyone there's going to be a trailer attached to Looney Tunes this coming Friday.

I can't wait to see what it looks like.

tiger lilly
anyone know when it'll be available to download......?

Loony_Luna
I guess it will be available on Friday, but I dunno for sure.

bester
I wish it'll be played at the biggest theaters on Manila! I cant wait to see it!

weegie
my dad was watchin tv yesterday, it was about new movies and it sed about harry potter and i think they showed a clip, but im not sure as i cud only hear it! ill ask him!

ada
OH MY GOD GUYS!!!! my friend has just emailed me asking if i watched GMTV this morning cos the POA trailer was on it!!!!!!!! i bet it will be on Richard & Judy tonight! ive asked her to describe the trailer to me, wen she does i'll let u all know xx

Malfoy's chick
I know where you can find it on the net

airangel429
WHAT'S THE SITE?

orlisgrl15
go to harrypotter.com and u can watch the 3rd trailer. Tom Felton is soooooooooooooooooooo hot in this trail i caint stand it

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
OMG i saw itt.. !!!!!!!!! it is great draco and harry are soo hottt in this trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing

Loony_Luna
Yeah the new trailer is wicked! Snape in a dress (go Neville!), the dementor hand, Sirius Black, blown up Marge (LOL)! I can't wait to see more eek!

[Ms_dEaTh]
neville is so skinny its not even funny.

anyways, 8 more months to go people.

iknowtheanswers
OKAY PEOPLE, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
MOVIE TRAILER,LOG ONTO YOUR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CLICK ON IT. ALSO FOR ALL YOU DRACO FANS, OMG! WHEN I SAW THE STREAM OF IMAGES WITH HIM ON IT MY KNEES ACUALLY BUCKLED AND I FELL ON THE FLOOR, DEAD SEREOUS I ALMOST FAINTED, HE LOOKS GODLEY.I ATTACHED A FILE OF HIM. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH JUST HOW WICKED THIS MOVIE WILL BE, eek!

IF YOU DONT HAVE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER GET IT!
okay bye bye

nephalim27
Gary Oldman as Sirius is awesome. He looks....different....than i'd imagined, but it's Gary freaking Oldman!

I do not like the new Dumbledore. He looks like a lame old fart.

What's with the choir? There's no choir in the book, and if there was they certaintly wouldn't be singing "something wicked this way comes," which is a freaking Iced Earth song.

The new directing will certaintly give the movie that extra gothic touch that people like me will greatly appreciate...really looking forward to the next 2 movies.

http://www.moviefone.com/showtimes/movie.adp?movieid=14386&date=20031114 has both the preview and a very nice gallery of most of the good shots from the preview and more.

Unfortunately, all we can see so far of the dementors is a hand. Anything else is fake.

Maikahyandowen
wonder how they'll do the hypogriffs. that's gonna be sooo cool.

LindsIsTightK
I saw the new trailor on wednesday on an unofficial HP site. I dunno, the movie looks really good, but I was still disappointed with the trailor. I wanted it to be longer.

starlitegrl
did u guys notice that the trailer was different from the other trailers.....i mean it looked so fake.....I luv hp3 (the book) but i think we r in for a big dissapointment.....

The Ones
its not the finished product. give them time to brush up on cgi

BOPRecruit 16
here's the link to the site where you can view the trailer and what dan says about poa.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Official Site

after seeing the trailer, the movie under a new director looks very promising and oh my lord is tom felton hottier than ever!!! love

PersefonePotter

The Ones
i think you added suff on

BOPRecruit 16
the way the sets look and scenes are portrayed, looks more realistic and improved compared to the previous two movies.

PersefonePotter
The only things I added on was what part of the book I thought that particular clip came from. No more, no less. That right there is a true play by play of the trailer.

mimi
here's the trailer of POA

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/da...s&speed=300

airangel429
there's already a thread like this!

Laviera_j
I dunno, his hair should be longer

BOPRecruit 16
i can't believe people are sweating over the hair! *sorry, lava*

daeri
yeah the hair should be longer...

passerby03
Great trailer...hmmm. what about the real thing? I have no doubts that there are new tricks of the movie...perhaps unheard of due to the changes made. Well, at least the youngsters are keeping their jobs. Thanks and God bless!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.