Pod towers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
I was about to go to bed, but as i closed my windows and looked at my desktop (which, btw, is the pod towers from Revolutions, newly released on www.thematrix.com) i remembered this little book we read in French lit...It was called "Le petit prince", and in it, the prince says that all humans on the earth could fit into an island in the South pacific...i didn't believe it at first, but i did some quick calculation, based on a bout a square meter of space for every human, and it was right...well, this brings us to our favorite movie, and the purpose of this thread...That pod city, is where ALL humanity that is plugged into the matrix is housed. Just from the side they show, there are well over 50 pod towers, so, i would guess there are over 100 towers in all, and based on the size of the towers, you could fit every human in the matrix into that pod complex. Which leads me to believe that, there ARE no other complexes, meaning there probably aren't any other cities, so the machine city IS 01...the machines did not spread out. they are centralized into one place, with the humans in the matrix close by, and the Humans in Zion not too far away either...Just thought i would share. big grin

SimplePriest
Interesting. So, I imagine that's the only Zion too. What I mean is that there probably aren't any other real pockets of rebels around. If there were, they probably have been wiped out by now. Zion is established well enough to survive. Well they were... until 250,000 sentinels decided otherwise...

JediHDM
But they don't need to worry about that anymore...

burlyman
eek! great minds think alike wink.......

burlyman

burlyman
also.... the sewers used to be great cities than spenned for hundreds of miles... was this during/shorty after ther war we see in SR, or old zion..

JediHDM
it was during/after SR...

The Omega

JediHDM
exactly. And the Archie talked about it, but he didn't come out and say it like Hamann and Oracle did...

The Omega

Sifer
Another thing I said months ago big grin

"I know what you're trying to do!"
"I'm trying to free your mind!"

The Omega
Sifer> Maybe you did... All I remember from YOU is that "Machines need love" theory stick out tongue

burlyman
"love is a word, just like karma"

Sifer
Well - That was also right though wasn't it. Think about it, you said it yourself the other day.

And:

"Cookies need love like everything does"

And it is quite funny how we hear of a program created out of love at the time of Neo being the first Anomaly to feel love. Just a coincidence? Who knows smile

burlyman
smile "what matters is the connection the word implies"

The Omega
Sifer> Pfeh! You can't tell me the Machines wanted to learn about love, come now. smile

It's a different story to one of the big THEMES of Revolutions. Namely that what separates us (humans) from the machines, is our ability to make emotional choices, and fill the WORD Love with meaning.

Sifer
Think about what you said and what I said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.