WTC Fact or Fiction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Since the attack on the WTC there have been rumors going around that a demons face can be seen in the smoke of the explosion, and that a band had to change the cover of it's album because it depicted the WTC blowing up, and that a man took a photo on top of the WTC as a plane was about to crash into it. Well two of these are real and one is fake, check out this link:http://www.msnbc.com/local/kxas/nbcs2ih92sc.asp

Ratcat
I'm sorry, and no disrespect is intended to anyone here, least of all those who were directly emgulfed in the events of Septemeber 11th.

But, do we really need another thread devoted to the horrific act? I believe most people would like to move on and look to the future, not glorify the past.

Just my humble opinion.

yerssot
Yes, I guess; but you have to respect it, AND it depends from wich country you're from.

btw: The Formula 1 is not cancelled; maybe this is a good step for Rattie

Ratcat
I think that was kinda my point though. The will of the Americans, if the news channels are to be believed, is to stop looking back and to move forward with there lives and their country.

Texas
Glorify??? What are you talking about? Many rumors have been circulating and I for one would like to clarify what's true from what's not. If this thread is deemed inappropriate, I wont take offense to it's removal.

yerssot
This is a very sensitif thread
btw: that smokepic: smoke can come in every shape, hence; the angel-pics

Texas
Anything concerning the WTC is going to be sensitive.

I do think the smoke pic is errie to say the least.

Ratcat
It's not that at all, but as an American surely you would see ther need to look forward, not back?

As I said, just my opinion.

Texas
Of course I want to look towards the future, but I'm going to be looking back as well. It's strange, your sitting there watching TV and they flash that picture and your like OMG, its that real? I wonder if that poor man was able to get out alive, and all that other stuff goes through your head. That's why it's a relief when you find out that the picture is fake, but the smoke pic and the groups album cover, I admit, are interesting.

LanceWindu
The picture of the Coup's album cover was the freakiest. the Twin Tower's blowing up in the pic 2 months before and was set to come out on Sept. 11th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.