Spider-Man or The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
I choose the Hulk.because he is my fave superhero.

gambit88
i couldn't have guessed lol i would say the hulk even though spideys my fav super hero it's just that they made spidey win before cuz he's more popular no offense AHULK

Captain REX
Spidey is agile, but Hulk is strong...

Plus the poll is closed. My say remains a mystery... shifty

Boo Oakridge
the hulk would win yes but what was the better movie me i dissliked spider man

vvvrulz
As a movie Spiderman was much better than Hulk. As a comic.. again spidey edges hulk out.

supershane
spider man is way better than the hulk

Lord Soth
Spider-Man is better than The Hulk (as a movie) even though neither were all that good. Spider-Man beats the Hulk due to his speed

srandle317
spiderman may be fast and all with superhuman strength,but he's no more than an insect compared to the hulk, because hulk is 80,000 times stronger than spiderman. one hit from the hulk, then spiderman is dead.

Lord Soth
big grin insect, nice pun

Wolfie
Spidey could dodge the Hulk's punches before he finishes swinging his fist. Plus, Spider-Man is strong enough to lift Hulk and then some.

USAgent
id say the Hulk, I dont think Spidey could cause the HUlk much pain at all.
Yah, he could dodge almost anything the Hulk threw at him, but eventually hed get caught.

...and how would you dodge a thunder clap?

philis
hulk is better than spiderman. alien sick roll eyes (sarcastic)

USAgent
Hulk smash puny Spider with big rock!

http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/hulkxvsxspidy.jpg

Iron Falcon
Hulk dumb as rock, sider out think Hulk, Hulk get demolished

Iron Falcon
sider = spider

Linkalicious
Spiderman wouldn't really be able to hurt the Hulk that badly...this is true. But Spiderman's agility and spider sense would keep Hulk from being able to hurt him. Eventually i think Hulk would tire out and turn back to Banner and Hulk would be dust.

Asian Hulk
anyone?

the_hulk_79
spider man as slow reflixs on the movie when goblin punches him so the hulk could knock him out easy with one punch but if spider was fansie and started tp spin web hulk could blas though them very easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.